Fusion Energy: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Energy of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, First Session, May 5, 1993, 4. sējums
United States, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Energy
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993 - 617 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activity addition alternate amount approach atoms believe cathode cell charged Cold Fusion Committee concepts conference confinement construction continued cost demonstration density Department deuterium device effect effort electric electrolysis electron emission engineering excess heat experimental experiments field fission fuel funding Fusion Energy fusion power fusion reactor helium hydrogen important increase industry Institute involved issues Italy ITER Japan Laboratory lead limited magnetic major materials measured metal million neutrons nuclear observed occur operation palladium particles physics plants plasma positive possible potential present problems production proposed questions ratio reaction reactor reported scientific scientists significant solution studies surface temperature TFTR Thank tokamak tritium understanding United University utilities
43. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and Members of the Subcommittee: I am very pleased to have the opportunity to discuss with you the people of your Array and the Army's personnel requirements for fiscal year (FY) 1982.
54. lappuse - Chairman Bevill, Members of the Committee thank you for the opportunity to testify before this Committee on behalf of the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory and in support of a strong national effort to develop fusion energy. I would...
5. lappuse - The major US experimental tokamaks are the Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor (TFTR) at the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, the Doublet III-D (OIII-O) at General Atomics and Alcator C-Mod at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
361. lappuse - Chicago, 111 (1989). Rabinowitz 1990 Rabinowitz, M., "High Temperature Superconductivity and Cold Fusion", Modern Phys. Lett. 1990, B 4, 233. Srinivasan 1991 Srinivasan, M., "Nuclear Fusion in an Atomic Lattice: An Update on the International Status of Cold Fusion Research", Current Science, April (1991). Srinivasan 1992 Srinivasan, M., Shyam, A., Sankaranarayanan, TK, Bajpai, MB, Ramamurthy, H., Mukherjee, UK, Krishnan, MS, Nayar, MG, and Naik, YP, "Tritium and Excess Heat Generation During Electrolysis...
32. lappuse - detailed, complete, and fully integrated engineering design of ITER and all technical data necessary for future decisions on the construction of ITER." On completion, the design and technical data will be available for each of the parties to use either as part of an international collaborative program or in its own domestic program Other objectives of the EDA phase are to conduct validating R&D supporting the engineering design of ITER. to establish siting requirements, to perform environmental and...
214. lappuse - Experiment (TPX), proposed as a national facility to develop the scientific basis for a compact and continuously operating tokamak fusion reactor.
203. lappuse - Fusion Energy Advisory Committee, Advice and Recommendations to the US Department of Energy in Response to the Charge Letter of September...
49. lappuse - Ames Laboratory Argonne National Laboratory Brookhaven National Laboratory Lawrence Berkeley. Laboratory Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Los Alamos National Laboratory Oak Ridge National Laboratory Pacific Northwest Laboratory...
209. lappuse - Confinement subprogram in the tokamak area, assembly and check-out of virtually all systems for the Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor (TFTR) at the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory will be completed in December, 1982 in preparation for reactor operation and, ultimately, demonstration of scientific feasibility.