Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according Acts Almighty Amen Answer appointed beginning behold believe beseech thee Bishop bless blood body bread bring brought called cast child Christ our Lord church Collect comfort commandments communion dead death deliver desire disciples earth edition Epistle everlasting evil faith Father fear flesh follow give given Glory Gospel grace Grant hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost Jesus Christ John judge keep King kingdom Less Lesson light live mercy mind Minister peace persons Peter praise pray Prayer present Prid Priest Psalm receive righteousness Saint saith sent servant serve shew sick sins soul speak Spirit Sunday thanks thine things thou thou hast thou shalt thy holy true trust truth turn unto thee whole
268. lappuse - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets.
75. lappuse - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I -will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore If thine enemy hunger, feed him ; if he thirst, give him drink : for in so doing thou sha.lt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
143. lappuse - O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken, ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?" And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
80. lappuse - So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this.
377. lappuse - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him that God may be all in all.
194. lappuse - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
254. lappuse - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
190. lappuse - Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
184. lappuse - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles ? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit ; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
199. lappuse - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints, what is the breadth and length and depth and height ; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that...