Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
39 Stat 48 Stat agency agents agricultural amended amount application appointed approval authorized Bank for Cooperatives beginning board of directors borrower capital stock centum chapter collateral consolidated corporation Credit Corporation debentures direct directors district duties elected employees examiners exceed expenses Farm Credit Administration farm loan associations farm loan bonds Farm Mortgage Federal Farm Loan Federal intermediate credit Federal land bank functions funds Government Governor held interest intermediate credit bank issued joint stock land July 17 June 16 Land Bank Commissioner limitations Loan Board ment mentioned mortgages national farm loan necessary obligations Order cited thereto organized paid payment person powers prescribed principal Production Credit purchase pursuant receive registrar reserve respect Secretary shares stock land bank subchapter substituted thereof tion Treasury United
45. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose...
68. lappuse - ... shall be held individually responsible, equally and ratably, and not one for another, for all contracts, debts, and engagements of such association to the extent of the amount of their stock therein at the par value thereof, in addition to the amount invested in such shares...
10. lappuse - Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations issued hereunder and for such purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
10. lappuse - ... in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, and thereupon to the extent of the amount so paid the Secretary of the Treasury shall succeed to all the rights of the holders of such bonds.
102. lappuse - Any person who shall falsely make, forge, or counterfeit, or cause or procure to be falsely made, forged, or counterfeited, or willingly aid or assist in falsely making, forging, or counterfeiting any...
38. lappuse - Congress to promote the effective merchandising of agricultural commodities in interstate and foreign commerce, so that the industry of agriculture will be placed on a basis of economic equality with other industries...
91. lappuse - That every Federal land bank and every national farm loan association, including the capital and reserve or surplus therein and the income derived therefrom, shall be exempt from Federal, State, municipal, and local taxation...
93. lappuse - Nothing herein shall prevent all the shares in any association from being included in the valuation of the personal property of the owner or holder of such shares, in assessing taxes imposed by authority of the State within which the association is located...
98. lappuse - Comptroller, shall take possession of the books, records, and assets of every description of such association, collect all debts, dues, and claims belonging to it, and, upon the order of a court of record of competent jurisdiction, may sell or compound all bad or doubtful debts, and, on a like order, may sell all the real and personal property of such association, on such terms as the court shall direct; and may, if necessary to pay the debts of such association, enforce the individual liability...
11. lappuse - The net earnings derived by the United States from Federal reserve banks shall, in the discretion of the Secretary, be used to supplement the gold reserve held against outstanding United States notes, or shall be applied to the reduction of the outstanding bonded indebtedness of the United States under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of the Treasury.