Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action American become believe better body called cause character Christian Church claims connection conscience course direct divine doctrine duty effect England English enter existence experience expression fact faith feeling follow force give given hand higher human ideas important influence intelligent interest Island kind knowledge known language learned less light living matter means mind moral nature never object organization original passed phenomena philosophy physical position possible present principles question reason received regard relation religion religious respect result rules says schools scientific seems sense society soul spirit success suppose theory things thought tion treaty true truth United universal volume whole women writing York
50. lappuse - Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the LORD : (for we walk by faith, not by sight :) we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the LORD.
13. lappuse - Knowledge before a discovery that there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in our philosophy.
23. lappuse - Hast thou not known ? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
23. lappuse - Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number : he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power ; not one faileth.
86. lappuse - Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him ; let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
335. lappuse - He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke. I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
663. lappuse - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell ; and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent ; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
483. lappuse - Majesty shall be continued westward along the said 49th parallel of north latitude to the middle of the channel which separates the continent from Vancouver's Island, and thence southerly through the middle of the said channel, and of Fuca's Straits, to the Pacific Ocean...