Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able according Acts answer apostle appear attended authority believers called cause chap Christ church concerning condition consider consideration consists continually death diligence doth duty effect enter especial eternal evident evil example exercise exhortation expressed faith fall Father fear flesh foundation give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven Hebrews Hence hereof high priest holy instance instruction intended Jesus Christ John judgment kind light live Lord Lord Christ manifest manner matter means mentioned mind Moses nature necessary obedience object observed offer particular person preached present principal profession promise proposed proved provoked reason receive render respect unto rest righteousness saith Scripture sense showed sins sometimes sorts souls speaks spiritual spoken sufferings taken things threatenings tion truth unbelief verse whereby wherein whole wilderness wisdom word worship
283. lappuse - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
240. lappuse - John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me, is preferred before me ; for he was before me.
231. lappuse - For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them : but the word preached did not profit them , not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
490. lappuse - I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
195. lappuse - And to whom sware He that they should not enter into His rest, but to them that believed not ? So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
36. lappuse - When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.
48. lappuse - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
336. lappuse - Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death : because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.