Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according addition aforesaid agent allowed America amount annual appointed appropriated APPROVED April assessor authorized bank cause cents certificate CHAP claims clerks collection collector commissioners compensation Congress assembled contingent court direct tax district duties effect eighteen employed entitled established exceeding expenses fifteen fifty five hundred force foreign four hundred further enacted granted hereby House of Representatives hundred dollars imported Indian issued judge July lands license lists manner March ment merchandise military months navy nine notes Obsolete otherwise owner paid passed payment person port President principal printing Provided public lands purchase receive regulations repealed respectively river road Secretary Senate and House seven ship sold STATUTE survey term territory therein thereof third thousand dollars thousand eight hundred tion Treasury twenty United vessel wares
361. lappuse - States, with sufficient sureties, prior to clearing' out the same, in double the amount of the value of the vessel and cargo on board, including her armament, that the said ship or vessel shall not be employed by such owners to cruise or commit hostilities against the subjects, citizens, or property, of any foreign prince or State, or of any colony, district, or people, with whom the United, States are at peace.
373. lappuse - An Act to regulate Trade and Intercourse with the Indian Tribes, and to preserve Peace on the Frontiers...
380. lappuse - That the Constitution, and all the laws of the United States which are not locally inapplicable, shall have the same force and effect within the said territory of Nebraska as elsewhere within the United States...
279. lappuse - ... authorized to form for themselves a constitution and state government, and to assume such name as they shall deem proper ; and the said state, when formed, shall be admitted into the union upon the same footing with the original states, in all respects whatever. SEC. 2. And be it further enacted, That the said state shall consist of all the territory included within the following boundaries, to wit: bounded on the east, by the meridian line which forms the western boundary of the state of Ohio...
266. lappuse - ... shall have been issued, with intent to use such paper or cause or suffer the same to be used in forging or counterfeiting any of the notes issued as aforesaid, every such person, being thereof convicted...
461. lappuse - That the United States, under the peculiar circumstances of the existing crisis, cannot, without serious inquietude, see any part of the said territory pass into the hands of any foreign power...
438. lappuse - ... 9, Issuing or delivering a commission within the territory or jurisdiction of the United States for any ship or vessel to the intent that she may be employed as aforesaid.
188. lappuse - And any attachment of the goods or estate of the defendant, by the original process, shall hold the goods or estate so attached, to answer the final judgment, in the same manner as by the laws of such state they would have been holden to answer final judgment, had it been rendered by the court in which the suit commenced.
530. lappuse - Louisiana, which lies north of thirty-six degrees and thirty minutes north latitude, excepting only such part thereof as is included within the limits of the State contemplated by this act, slavery and involuntary servitude, otherwise than in the punishment of crimes whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall be and is hereby forever prohibited...