Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquire action additional Administration Admiral agency application appropriate approval Army authority believe bill budget Chairman Coast Guard Commission committee concerned Congress conservation consideration considered construction continue Corps of Engineers cost County Davis Department DINGELL dredging effect establish estuarine areas facilities Federal figures fiscal fish and wildlife Fisheries funds further give going Government hearings House important improved industry interest Interior involved Island issued lands legislation LENNON lien Long March marine Maritime master means merchant Michigan million natural navigation necessary nuclear objection Office operation permit pollution present preserve problem proposed question reason recommendations record recreation regulations Representatives request respect responsibility result River Savannah Secretary Service ship statement Thank tion Town United vessel views wetlands York
133. lappuse - ... to excavate or fill, or in any manner to alter or modify the course, location, condition, or capacity of, any port, roadstead, haven, harbor, canal, lake, harbor of refuge, or inclosure within the limits of any breakwater, or of the channel of any navigable water of the United States, unless the work has been recommended by the Chief of Engineers and authorized by the Secretary of War prior to beginning the same.
442. lappuse - The court, giving due consideration to the practicability and to the physical and economic feasibility of securing abatement of any pollution proved, shall have jurisdiction to enter such judgment, and orders enforcing such judgment, as the public interest and the equities of the case may require.
53. lappuse - ... and rescue facilities for the promotion of safety on and over the high seas and waters subject to the jurisdiction of the United States...
298. lappuse - ... means all or part of the mouth of a river or stream or other body of water having unimpaired natural connection with open sea and within which the sea water is measurably diluted with fresh water derived from land drainage.
3. lappuse - State wherein such property is located and which he classifies as suitable for exchange or other disposal. The values of the properties so exchanged either shall be approximately equal, or if they are not approximately equal the values shall be equalized by the payment of cash to the grantor or to the Secretary as the circumstances require.
442. lappuse - In the development of such comprehensive programs due regard shall be given to the improvements which are necessary to conserve such waters for public water supplies, propagation of fish and aquatic life and wildlife, recreational purposes, and agricultural, industrial, and other legitimate uses.
442. lappuse - Congress to recognize, preserve, and protect the primary responsibilities and rights of the States in preventing and controlling water pollution...
147. lappuse - State wherein the impoundment, diversion, or other control facility is to be constructed, with a view to the conservation of wildlife resources by preventing loss of and damage to such resources as well as providing for the development and improvement thereof in connection with such water-resource development.