Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action additional administrative agency ASHBROOK authority bargaining believe bill Board Chairman charges Circuit committee complaint concerned Congress continue Counsel course court of appeals damages decided decision delay delegation denied determination discharged Discriminatees district court effective election employer enforcement fact Federal filed final Fiscal further give given granted hearing important increase industrial injunction involved issue judges judicial kind Labor Board litigation majority matter months National Labor Relations NLRB objections Office organization parties percent period person petition plant present problem procedure proceedings proposal question reason record refusal to bargain Regional Regional Director reinstatement remedies represent representation result rule seek settlement situation statement subcommittee substantial suggest testimony thing THOMPSON tion trial examiners unfair labor practice union United violations workers
9. lappuse - Board; the findings of the Board with respect to questions of fact if supported by substantial evidence on the record considered as a whole shall in like manner be conclusive.
309. lappuse - The General Counsel of the Board shall exercise general supervision over all attorneys employed by the Board (other than trial examiners and legal assistants to Board members) and over the officers and employees in the regional offices. He shall have final authority, on behalf of the Board, in respect of the investigation of charges and issuance of complaints under section 10, and in respect of the prosecution of such complaints before the Board, and shall have such other duties as the Board may...
8. lappuse - A vacancy in the Board shall not impair the right of the remaining members to exercise all the powers of the Board, and two members of the Board shall, at all times, constitute a quorum. The Board shall have an official seal which shall be judicially noticed.
55. lappuse - Commission, and enforcing the same to the extent that such order is affirmed and to issue such writs as are ancillary to its jurisdiction or are necessary in its judgment to prevent injury to the public or to competitors pendente lite.
190. lappuse - ... the US Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Manufacturers, and the National Industrial Conference Board.
9. lappuse - Upon such filing, the court shall proceed in the same manner as in the case of an application by the Board under subsection (e) of this section, and shall have the same exclusive jurisdiction to grant to the Board such temporary relief or restraining order as it deems just and proper...
54. lappuse - Any person aggrieved by a final order of the Board granting or denying in whole or in part the relief sought...
505. lappuse - ... agency and includes the approval or prescription for the future of rates, wages, corporate or financial structures or reorganizations thereof, prices, facilities, appliances, services or allowances therefor or of valuations, costs, or accounting, or practices bearing on any of the foregoing; (5) "rule making...
9. lappuse - Appeals for the District of Columbia, 'by filing in such court a written petition praying that the order of the Board be modified or set aside.