Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
56 Stat 64 Stat accordance act Aug act July act June act Mar act Sept action active added Administrator agency Alien Property Custodian amended amount annuity Appendix application appointment appropriate Armed Forces Attorney authorized benefits Board chapter claim classified Code Commission Congress contracts court deemed Defense Department designated determined directed Director disposal duty emergency Employees enactment enemy established Executive facilities Federal filed foreign former functions funds Government Guard Intelligence interest July June 30 limitation materials means ment military National Security necessary Office Omitted operation organization participant payment period person Plan powers President prior production Public pursuant referred regulations Repealed Reserve respect Secretary SECTION REFERRED Selective Sept serve subsec termination thereof tion transferred Treasury United vessel vested
380. lappuse - An Act to provide compensation for employees of the United States suffering injuries while in the performance of their duties, and for other purposes", approved September 7, 1916, as amended, shall extend to persons given employment under the provisions of this Act.
135. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business. For breach or violation of this warranty the Government shall have the right to annul this contract...
142. lappuse - United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances...
182. lappuse - That such clerks, investigators, accountants, and other employees shall be appointed from lists of eligibles to be supplied by the Civil Service Commission and in accordance with the civil-service law...
62. lappuse - Intelligence shall be responsible for protecting intelligence sources and methods from unauthorized disclosure; (4) to perform, for the benefit of the existing intelligence agencies, such additional services of common concern as the National Security Council determines can be more efficiently accomplished centrally ; (5) to perform such other functions and duties related to intelligence affecting the national security as the National Security Council may from time to time direct...
156. lappuse - ... no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.
32. lappuse - States, then and in such case it may and shall be lawful for the President, by proclamation, to declare that the inhabitants of such State, or any section or part thereof, where such insurrection exists, are in a state of insurrection against the United States ; and thereupon all commercial intercourse by and between the same and the citizens thereof and the citizens of the rest of the United States shall cease and be unlawful so long as such condition of hostility shall continue...
365. lappuse - ... (2) With full recognition of the constitutional right of either House to change such rules (so far as relating to the procedure in such House) at any time, in the same manner and to the same extent as in the case of any other rule of such House. (b) As used in this section, the term "resolution...
333. lappuse - ... (c) owned and operated under the United States flag by citizens of the United States insofar as may be practicable, and (d) composed of the best-equipped, safest, and most suitable types of vessels, constructed in the United States and manned with a trained and efficient citizen personnel. It is hereby declared to be the policy of the United States to foster the development and encourage the maintenance of such a merchant marine.