Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts activities actual additional administration Admiral Agency Air Force aircraft amount ANDREWS appropriation Army assigned authorized average base basis believe budget building Bureau Captain Chief civilian Colonel command committee communications complete Congress construction continue contract Corps cost course Defense Department Department of Defense dependents direct DUFF effective equipment established estimate facilities field figure financed fiscal year 1962 Flood flying follows FORD FRIEDMAN funds give going Government hospitals housing improvement included increase installations limitation Mahon major Marine military million missile mission Naval Navy obligations officers operation and maintenance percent period personnel present question rated record reduction referred repair requested requirements Reserve responsibility result Secretary ships SIKES specific staff statement stations supply thing tion units utilities weapons
185. lappuse - Whoever, being an officer or employee of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, publishes, divulges, discloses, or makes known in any manner or to any extent not authorized by law...
185. lappuse - No part of the money appropriated by any enactment of Congress shall, in the absence of express authorization by Congress, be used directly or indirectly to pay for any personal service, advertisement, telegram, telephone, letter printed or written matter, or other device...
109. lappuse - Army may establish or develop military Installations and facilities by acquiring, constructing, converting, rehabilitating, or installing permanent or temporary public works, including site preparation, appurtenances, utilities, and equipment, for the following projects : INSIDE THE UNITED STATES TECHNICAL SERVICES FACILITIES (Ordnance Corps) Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland : Training and storage facilities, $147,000..
296. lappuse - The chain of command runs from the President to the Secretary of Defense and through the Joint Chiefs of Staff to the commanders of unified and specified commands. Orders to such commanders will be issued by the President or the Secretary of Defense, or by the Joint Chiefs of Staff by authority and direction of the Secretary of Defense.
495. lappuse - Program for Improvement in Financial Management in the Area of Appropriations for Acquisition and Construction of Military Real Property.
228. lappuse - The Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, to whom was referred the bill (HR...
583. lappuse - except as otherwise provided by law, sums appropriated for the various branches of expenditure in the public service shall be applied solely to the objects for which they are respectively made, and for no others.
191. lappuse - The three transportation terminal commands plan, regulate, and control the export and import movement of personnel and cargo through civilian and Army waterfront terminals on the Atlantic, Pacific, and gulf coasts and Great Lakes ports. These operations generated 13 percent of all industrially funded sales In fiscal year 1963.
110. lappuse - States, shall knowingly contract for the erection, repair, or furnishing of any public building, or for any public improvement, to pay a larger amount than the specific sum appropriated for such purpose, shall be fined not more than two thousand dollars and imprisoned not more than two years. Sec.