Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities additional agencies agreement Air Force altitude answer Army arrangement authorized basis belt cable capacity carried carriers Chairman channels CHARYK committee communications satellite Communications System complete concerned continue contract Corp corporation correct cost definition Department of Defense dipoles direction Director discussions early effect engineering equipment established experiment fact foreign frequency FUBINI give going Government gravity ground stations HOLIFIELD HORTON important interest JOHNSTON kind launch matter mean meet ment military NASA negotiations Office operation orbit period phase plans position possible present President problem proposed question radio rates referred repeater request requirements responsibility ROBACK satellite system shares space specific STARBIRD statement studies synchronous Syncom talking technical terminal thing tion understand United users West
523. lappuse - Generally, a small business concern for the purpose of Government procurement is a concern that (1) is not dominant in its field of operation and, with its affiliates, employs fewer than 500 employees, or (2) is certified as a small business concern by Small Business Administration.
755. lappuse - Believing that communication by means of satellites should be available to the nations of the world as soon as practicable on a global and nondiscriminatory basis, Convinced of the need to prepare the way for the establishment of effective operational satellite communication, 1.
581. lappuse - Sections 332, 333 and 334 thereof, and Section 301 of Title 3 of the United States Code, it is hereby ordered as follows: Section 1.
582. lappuse - Develop and set forth plans, policies, and programs with respect to telecommunications that will promote the public interest, support national security, sustain and contribute to the full development of the economy and world trade, strengthen the position and serve the best interests of the United States in negotiations with foreign nations, and promote effective and innovative use of telecommunications technology, resources, and services.
582. lappuse - All executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government are authorized and directed to cooperate with the...
755. lappuse - Communications Satellite Act of 1962". DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE SEC. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United states to establish, in conjunction and in cooperation with other countries, as expeditiously as practicable a commercial communications satellite system, as part of an improved global communications network...
479. lappuse - Director of the Defense Communications Agency was designated to serve also as Manager of the National Communications System.
166. lappuse - Engineers, an Associate Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Theodore von Karman Memorial Foundation.
578. lappuse - NCS will be on meeting the most critical needs for communications in national security programs, particularly to overseas areas. As rapidly as is consistent with meeting critical needs, other Government needs will be examined and satisfied, as warranted, in the context of the NCS. The extent and character of the system require careful consideration in light of the priorities of need, the benefits to be obtained, and the costs involved. Although no complete definition of the...