Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
agreement American amount approved army association authorized bank bonds Boston building bureau cent Charles Chicago Chief Church citizens City Cleveland Columbia congress corporation Counties court Dakota district East Edward election England equals federal feet foreign France George Germany gold Grand Henry Illinois important inches interest Island issued Italy James John July June Kansas labor Lake land Louis March Mass ment Michigan miles military months necessary North officers peace Pennsylvania person Philadelphia Population pounds present president production received record representatives Russia secretary secure senate Sept ships silver South street territory thereof Thomas tion tons United Virginia vote Washington West Wilson yard York
369. lappuse - States, and shall be recoverable in a civil suit in the name of the United States...
67. lappuse - ... court of the United States In the district In which the defendant resides or Is found, without respect to the amount in controversy, and shall recover threefold the damages by him sustained and the cost of suit, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
413. lappuse - The President, in time of war, is empowered, through the Secretary of War, to take possession and assume control of any system or systems of transportation, or any part thereof, and to utilize the same to the exclusion, as far as may be necessary, of all other traffic thereon for the transfer or transportation of troops, war material, and equipment, or for such other purposes connected with the emergency as may be needful or desirable.
216. lappuse - It shall be made to appear to the satisfaction of the court admitting any alien to citizenship that immediately preceding the date of his application he has resided continuously within the United States five years at least, and within the State or Territory where such court is at the time held one year at least...
216. lappuse - That any American woman who marries a foreigner shall take the nationality of her husband. At the termination of the marital relation she may resume her American citizenship, if abroad, by registering as an American citizen within one year with a consul of the United States, or by returning to reside in the United States, or, if residing in the United States at the termination of the marital relation, by continuing to reside therein.
217. lappuse - ... either of specific individuals or of officers generally, of the government of the United States or of any other organized government...
384. lappuse - States, either the regular or the volunteer forces, and has been, or may be hereafter, honorably discharged, shall be admitted to become a citizen of the United States upon his petition, without any previous declaration of his intention to become such...
168. lappuse - Sixth, that no person in said service has any right to use his official authority or influence to coerce the political action of any person or body.
67. lappuse - proceedings may be by way of petition setting forth the case and praying that such violation shall be enjoined or otherwise prohibited. When the parties complained of shall have been duly notified of such petition the court shall proceed, as soon as may be, to the hearing and determination of the case ; and pending such petition and before final decree, the court may at any time make such temporary restraining order or prohibition as shall be deemed just in the premises.