Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
42 Stat accommodations accordance Accounting Office action additional Administration agency agent Agriculture amended amount appear applicable authorized bill of lading Board Bureau carrier certificate chapter charges checks claim claimant collection Commerce Commission Comptroller concerned consignee contract copy covering debtor deceased delivery Department designated Division document effect employee employment executive Federal filing foreign forms forwarded freight furnished Government bill Government employee head interest International involved issued lieu limitations lost memorandum ment noted obtained original otherwise paid party passenger payment person portation prepared presented printed procedures Procurement provisions rail reasonable receipt received records referred refund regulations relating returned Security settlement ship shipment sleeping special Government standard statement submit SUBTITLE supported ticket tion Title trans transit transportation request U.S. Government United unless unused voucher waiver
13. lappuse - ... particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer, director, trustee, partner or employee, or any person or organization with whom he is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment, has a financial interest Shall be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
12. lappuse - Coercion. A special Government employee shall not use his Government employment to coerce, or give the appearance of coercing, a person to provide financial benefit to himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
11. lappuse - General conduct prejudicial to the Government. An employee shall not engage In criminal, infamous, dishonest, immoral, or notoriously disgraceful conduct, or other conduct prejudicial to the Government.
9. lappuse - However, an employee shall not, either for or without compensation, engage in teaching, lecturing, or writing that is dependent on information obtained as a result of his Government employment, except when that information has been made available to the general public or will be made available on request, or when the...
14. lappuse - If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.
6. lappuse - Employee" means an officer or employee of the General Accounting Office other than a special Government employee. (b) "Special Government employee" means an officer or employee who is retained, designated, appointed, or employed to perform, with or without compensation, for a period not to exceed 130 days during any period of 365 consecutive days, temporary duties either on a full-time or intermittent basis (18 USC 202).
63. lappuse - Federal law or in connection with the transaction of public business and preserved or appropriate for preservation by that agency...
64. lappuse - Safeguarding Official Information in the Interests of the Defense of the United States," 18 FR 7049, November 10, 1953, as amended, 3 CFR, 1965 ed., p.
7. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by this part, which might result in, or create the appearance of : (a) Using public office for private gain; (b) Giving preferential treatment to any person; (c) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (d) Losing complete independence or impartiality; (e) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (f) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.