Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Absent adopted Alderdice amendment amount appointed appropriation assistants Austin authority Bailey bill was read Bledsoe bonds Buchanan of Bell Caldwell Called Session Carlock Chairman Chapter Clark Commission commissioners Committee committee report Committee Room consideration corner cotton County court Cousins creating Dallas Davidson Dayton Dean defining Department directed dollars Dorough Dudley duties election emergency engrossed entitled Faust favorably fixing Floyd following vote funds Gibson Governor Hall hereby Hertzberg Hopkins House Bill Independent School issued June land Legislature McNealus motion of Senator Page paid Parr passed persons pink bollworm powers present President printed providing Rector referred Regular regulated request requiring resolution road salaries School District Senate Bill sent Session Smith Strickland Suiter survey suspended Texas Thence thereof third Thirty-sixth Legislature tion trustees vote W. A. Johnson Westbrook Wichita Williford Witt Woods Worth zone
265. lappuse - Congress; that each member of the commission created under the provisions of this Act shall receive such compensation as may be fixed by the President.
433. lappuse - All laws and parts of laws in conflict herewith are hereby repealed in so far as they conflict with this Act. Section 4. This Act shall take effect immediately upon its passage and approval by the Governor, or upon its becoming a law without such approval.
430. lappuse - District of Columbia, by which name it is hereby constituted a body corporate for municipal purposes, and may contract and be contracted with, sue and be sued, plead and be impleaded, have a seal, and exercise all other powers of a municipal corporation not inconsistent with the Constitution and laws of the United States and the provisions of this act.
420. lappuse - Act shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine of not less than Fifty ($50.00) Dollars nor more than Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollars, or by imprisonment in the county jail not less than thirty (30) days nor more than six (6) months, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
341. lappuse - ... therefore, be It Resolved, by the Senate of the State of Texas, the House of Representatives concurring, That...
109. lappuse - Act shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be punished by a fine of not less than One Hundred ($100.00) Dollars nor more than Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollars...
229. lappuse - The findings and conclusions of the commission on questions of fact shall be final and shall not be subject to review ; such questions of fact shall include ultimate facts and the findings and conclusions of the commission on reasonableness and discrimination.
468. lappuse - The commission shall have full power and authority, and it shall be its duty, to fix and determine the rates to be charged by the state compensation insurance fund for compensation insurance, and to manage and conduct all business and...
627. lappuse - Act, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor for each single violation and upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine of not less than One Hundred ($100.00) Dollars nor more than One Thousand ($1,000.00) Dollars, or by imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding six months or by both said fine and imprisonment, in the discretion of the court.