Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed agent agreed alleged amount answer appellant appellee applied asked assignment authority bank cause Cent charge Circuit Court claim considered contract crossing damages danger death debt deed defendant direct duty effect entered entitled error evidence executed exercise facts failed filed follows further give given ground held husband injury instruction intention interest issue judge judgment jury land liable lien matter ment motion negligence Note.-For notes notice objection opinion owner paid parties passing payment person petition plaintiff pleadings possession present purchase question railroad reason received record recover refused rendered reversed rule shown sold statement statute street sufficient suit sustained testified testimony Texas tion track train trial verdict wife witness
182. lappuse - Is about to convert his property, or a part thereof, into money, for the purpose of placing it beyond the reach of his creditors ; or, 7.
305. lappuse - Municipal and other corporations and Individuals invested with the privilege of taking private property for public use shall make just compensation for property taken, injured or destroyed by the construction or enlargement of their works, highways or improvements, which compensation shall be paid or secured before such taking, injury or destruction.
209. lappuse - Territory, or any personal property or interest therein, transferred by deed, grant, bargain, sale, or gift, made or intended to take effect in possession or enjoyment after the death of the grantor...
418. lappuse - The Court instructs the jury for the State that if you believe from the evidence in this case, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the defendant...
207. lappuse - The court erred in overruling the defendant's motion for a new trial.
131. lappuse - ... recognize that, if he did not use ordinary care and skill in his own conduct with regard to those circumstances, he would cause danger of injury to the person or property of the other, a duty arises to use ordinary care and skill to avoid such danger.
74. lappuse - State or of ..some more limited portion of the community, and those laws provide for a mode of confirming or contesting the charge thus imposed, in the ordinary courts of justice, with such notice to the person, or such proceeding in regard to the property as is appropriate to the nature of the case, the judgment in such proceedings cannot be said to deprive the owner of his property without due process of law, however obnoxious it may be to other objections.
209. lappuse - ... not to extend their provisions by implication, beyond the clear import of the language used, or to enlarge their operation so as to embrace matters, not specifically pointed out, although standing upon a close analogy.
357. lappuse - ... there was sufficient evidence to take the case to the jury, and we are not disposed to say that the verdict was flagrantly against the evidence.
74. lappuse - That whenever by the laws of a State, or by State authority, a tax, assessment, servitude, or other burden is imposed upon property for the public use, whether it be for the whole State or of ..some more limited portion of the community, and those laws provide for a mode of confirming or contesting the charge thus imposed, in the ordinary courts of justice, with such notice to the person, or such proceeding in regard to the property as is appropriate to the nature...