Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action administration agreement appear apply authorized basis BEIRNE bill Board Bureau BURKE cents Chairman classifications commerce committee comparable complaint Congress contracts court covered Department determination differentials discrimination earnings effective eliminate employed employer employment enforcement equal pay equal-pay law established evidence example exists experience fact factors families Federal female force Government GWINN hearing hour increase individual industry issue KELLEY kind Labor legislation less lower male matter means Michigan Miss Miss BLANCHARD necessary operation organization paid pay for equal payment percent performance period person plant practice present principle problem question reason receive record relations representatives result Secretary situation skills standards statement substantial telephone TEPLOW tion union United violation wage rates WIER woman women workers York
6. lappuse - Upon such filing, the court shall cause notice thereof to be served upon such person, and thereupon shall have jurisdiction of the proceeding and of the question determined therein, and shall have power to grant such temporary relief or restraining order as it deems just and proper, and to make and enter upon the pleadings, testimony, and proceedings set forth in such transcript...
10. lappuse - ... shall have jurisdiction of the proceeding and of the question determined therein, and shall have power to make and enter upon the pleadings, testimony, and proceedings set forth in such transcript a decree affirming, modifying, or setting aside the order of the commission or board.
8. lappuse - Any member of the Board, or any agent or agency designated by the Board for such purposes, may administer oaths and affirmations, examine witnesses, and receive evidence. Such attendance of witnesses and the production of such evidence may be required from any place in the United States or any Territory or possession thereof, at any designated place of hearing.
7. lappuse - Employer" includes any person acting directly or indirectly in the interest of an employer in relation to an employee but shall not include the United States or any State or political subdivision of a State, or any labor organization (other than when acting as an employer), or anyone acting in the capacity of officer or agent of such labor organization. (e) "Employee...
11. lappuse - affecting commerce" means in commerce, or burdening or obstructing commerce or the free flow of commerce, or having led or tending to lead to a labor dispute burdening or obstructing commerce or the free flow of commerce.
4. lappuse - Witnesses summoned before the Board, its member, agent, or agency, shall be paid the same fees and mileage that are paid witnesses in the courts of the United States, and witnesses whose depositions are taken and the persons taking the same shall severally be entitled to the same fees as are paid for like services in the courts of the United States.
89. lappuse - No person shall discharge or in any manner discriminate against any employee because such employee has filed any complaint or instituted or caused to be instituted any proceeding under or related to this Act or has testified or is about to testify in any such proceeding or because of the exercise by such employee on behalf of himself or others of any right afforded by this Act.
9. lappuse - ... by leaving a copy thereof at the principal office or place of business...
10. lappuse - ... by the Supreme Court of the United States upon writ of certiorari or certification as provided in sections 239 and 240 of the Judicial Code, as amended (USC, title 28, sees. 346 and 347).
8. lappuse - Board, its member, agent, or agency, there to produce evidence if so ordered, or there to give testimony touching the matter under investigation or in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by said court as a contempt thereof.