Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
American amount annual appear banks bill bond British called Canal capital cause cent coal Coast commerce communication Company considerable contains continued cotton course Court debt demand Department direction dollars duty effect England equal establishment estimated existence expense exports extended fact feet foreign four France give given gold hands hundred important increase interest iron Island issued January kind labor land less lightning manufactures March means merchant Michigan miles months nature notes notice officers operation paid parties passed payment persons port practical present principal produce quantity Railroad received reference respect result river ship silver statement supply Survey taken tion trade Treasury United vessels volume whole York
291. lappuse - Equity is a roguish thing ; for law we have a measure, know what to trust to ; equity is according to the conscience of him that is Chancellor, and as that is larger or narrower, so is equity. 'Tis all one as if they should make the standard for the measure we call a foot...
666. lappuse - I have compared the preceding with the original law on file in this office, and do hereby certify that the same is a correct transcript therefrom, and of the whole of said original law.
369. lappuse - That this statute shall not be construed or expounded to allow the practice of usury in point of religion or conicience.
663. lappuse - ... from collecting or receiving any debt or demand, and from paying out, or in any way transferring or delivering, to any person, any money, property, or effects of the corporation, during the pendency of the action ; except by express permission of the court.
189. lappuse - ... be re-appointed for the next succeeding year; and no director shall hold his office more than three years out of four, in succession; but the president may be always re-appointed.
462. lappuse - The Family Shakspeare ; in which nothing is added to the Original Text ; but those words and expressions are omitted which cannot with propriety be read aloud.
497. lappuse - ... to colonization and agriculture, and reflect, withal, on the means which presented themselves of A vast inland navigation, without lamenting that a country so abundantly gifted and...
189. lappuse - Now, the condition of the above obligation is such, that if...
506. lappuse - The special facts, upon which the contingent chance is to be computed, lie most commonly in the knowledge of the insured only: the underwriter trusts to his representation, and proceeds upon confidence that he does not keep back any circumstance...