Armor Piercing Ammunition and the Criminal Misuse and Availability of Machineguns and Silencers: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Crime of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 641 and Related Bills ... May 17, 24 and June 27, 1984
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986 - 361 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
addition administration agencies agree armor-piercing ammunition armor-piercing bullets Assistant Association believe Biaggi bill cartridges Chairman Chief committee concern Congress continuing cop killer crime criminal deal dealers definition Department designed develop effective effort fact Federal felony firearms fired Florida follows going handgun handgun ammunition hearing HIGGINS hope House HUGHES important individual interested issue Justice killed kind law enforcement officers legislation legitimate lives machineguns mandatory manufacture means Michigan organizations OWEN passed person piercing ammunition police officers possession present problem projectile proposal protection question reason record regulations REPRESENTATIVES restricted rifle rounds Senate sentence silencers soft body armor sporting standard statement STEPHENS subcommittee talking technical Teflon term testimony Thank thing threat tion Treasury trying United vests WALKER weapons wear
290. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
309. lappuse - June 18, 1987, in testimony before the Subcommittee on Crime of the House Committee on the Judiciary...
290. lappuse - I am a life member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the National Society of Professional Engineers.
232. lappuse - We have your statement which will be made a part of the record. You may proceed as you see fit.
249. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and Members of the Subcommittee, this concludes my prepared statement. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have at this time.
287. lappuse - The planning phase of the project was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice of the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration.
245. lappuse - crime of violence" as: (a) an offense that has as an element the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against the person or property of another...
53. lappuse - Consortium is a partnership of five major police executive organizations: the International Association of Chiefs of Police, the National Sheriffs Association, the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives, the Police Executive Research Forum, and the Police Foundation.