Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
academic activities algorithm analysis application approach architecture areas assessment assignment Australia Bluetooth business process client collaborative communication communities of practice Computer Science concept mapping concepts copy copyrighted by Informing create curriculum database discussion document e-learning Engineering evaluation experience Figure functions homophily identified impact implementation improve information management Information Security information systems Information Technology Informing Science interaction interface Internet ISExpertNet Java Journal knowledge knowledge management learning environment ment methods middleware multimedia objectives operations organization packets paper participants performance portal practice problem programming course questions queue reflection Retrieved Robert Morris University role semester server skills software agents software project management strategy structure supply chain team teaching tion topics understanding University University of Ljubljana Zayed University
85. lappuse - Heterophily is the degree to which pairs of individuals who interact are different in certain attributes, such as beliefs, values, education, social status, and the like.
358. lappuse - The function of thinking is not just solving an actual problem but discovering, envisaging, going into deeper questions. Often in great discoveries the most important thing is that a certain question is found.
598. lappuse - Professor of Computer Information Systems in the College of Business Administration at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
472. lappuse - G consists of a set of nodes V and a set of directed edges E.
279. lappuse - Adoption of a system of easily readable and comparable degrees, also through the implementation of the Diploma Supplement, in order to promote European citizens...
53. lappuse - PBL teams have to learn is a systematic approach to eliciting, organizing, and documenting the requirements of the system to be built for the client team.
656. lappuse - Whereas the IP protocol deals only with packets, TCP enables two hosts to establish a connection and exchange streams of data. TCP guarantees delivery of data and also guarantees that packets will be delivered in the same order in which they were sent.
311. lappuse - In Proceedings of the 2003 annual research conference of the South African Institute of Computer Scientists and Information Technologists on Enablement through Technology (SAICSIT) 2003.