The Tariffs of 1890 and 1894 on Imports Into the United States, and Customs Administrative Act of June 10, 1890: Indexed
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1894 - 212 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
actually allowed amount appraisers bars bottles carpets cents per dozen cents per pound cents per square centum ad valorem cloth collected collector colored component material containing copper cotton crude distilled district dollars dollars per dozen duty eight entry exceeding exported fifty cents five foreign forty per centum four further gallon glass ground hair hundred imported imposed inches Internal Revenue invoice iron or steel kinds known lead less manufactured material merchandise metal officer one-half cents otherwise packages paid painted Paragraph payment person plates prepared prescribe printed production rate of duty refined regulations removed salts Secretary seed silk specially provided spirits square yard stamp sugar thereof thirty per centum thousand tobacco Treasury twenty per centum twenty-five per centum United valued vegetable vessels wares wholly wines wire wood wool
206. lappuse - ... the actual market value or wholesale price of such merchandise to be appraised; and if the appraised value of any article of imported merchandise subject to an ad valorem duty or to a duty based upon or regulated in any manner by the value thereof...
145. lappuse - Works of art, drawings, engravings, photographic pictures, and philosophical and scientific apparatus brought by professional artists, lecturers, or scientists arriving from abroad for use by them temporarily for exhibition and in illustration, promotion, and encouragement of art, science, or industry in the United States...
71. lappuse - All acts of limitation, whether applicable to civil. causes and proceedings or to the prosecution of offenses or for the recovery of penalties or forfeitures embraced in or modified, changed, or repealed by...
61. lappuse - That no goods, wares, or merchandise, unless in cases provided for by treaty, shall be imported into the United States from any foreign port or place, except in vessels of the United States, or in such foreign vessels as truly and wholly belong to the citizens or subjects of that country of which the goods are the growth, production, or manufacture, or from which such goods, wares, or merchandise can only be, or most usually are, first shipped for transportation.
134. lappuse - Articles the growth, produce, and manufacture of the United States, when returned after having been exported, without having been advanced in value or improved in condition by any process of manufacture or other means...
151. lappuse - ... materials used and the amount of duties paid thereon shall be ascertained, the facts of the manufacture or production of such articles in the United States and their exportation therefrom shall...
70. lappuse - The value of foreign coin as expressed in the money of account of the United States shall be that of the pure metal of such coin of standard value; and the values of the standard coins in circulation of the various nations of the world shall be estimated annually by the Director of the Mint, and be proclaimed on the first day of January by the Secretary of the Treasury.
158. lappuse - ... or objects liable to pay any duty, tax, or license, shall fail to make and exfiibit a list or return required by law, but shall consent to disclose the particulars of any and all the property, goods, wares, and merchandise, articles...
170. lappuse - States, and when such combination, conspiracy, trust, agreement, or contract is intended to operate in restraint of lawful trade, or free competition in lawful trade or commerce, or to increase the market price in any part of the United States of any article or articles imported or intended to be imported into the United States, or of any manufacture into which such imported article enters or is intended to enter.
59. lappuse - ... for transportation, as the case may be, describing the articles by their mark or otherwise, the quantity, the date of exportation, and the name of the vessel...