Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
aforesaid amount annual appointed APPROVED APPROVEDThe Assembly association borough burgess by-laws capital cents commissioners common Commonwealth of Pennsylvania construction corporation court damages day of February deed deem directors district dollars duty east election enter entitled erected exceeding five GEORGE DARSIE give given granted ground held hereafter hereby authorized hereby enacted hold House of Representa House of Representatives hundred and forty-nine incorporate John JOHNSTON judge justice Lancaster lands managers manner March meeting necessary notice officers owners PACKER paid parties passed payment perches persons Philadelphia president privileges proper Provided Proviso purchase railroad real estate receive regulations repair repealed respective road SECTION sell Senate and House shares Speaker stockholders street subscribed successors SUPPLEMENT thence thereof thousand eight hundred tives township treasurer trustees vote ward West WILLIAM F
740. lappuse - Such as shall have been mortgaged to it in good faith, by way of security for loans previously contracted, or for moneys due : or, 3.
562. lappuse - ... in case of her surviving her husband, the sum or net amount of the insurance becoming due and payable by the terms of the insurance, shall be payable to her, to and for her own use, free from the claims of the representatives of her husband, or of any of his creditors ; but such exemption shall not apply where the amount of premium annually paid shall exceed 300 dollars.
735. lappuse - Philadelphia, be, and shall be, for ever hereafter, persons able and capable in law, to sue and be sued, plead and be impleaded, answer and be answered unto, defend and be defended...
760. lappuse - The General Assembly shall have the power to alter, revoke, or annul any charter of incorporation now existing and revocable at the adoption of this Constitution, or any that may hereafter be created, whenever, in their opinion it may be injurious to the citizens of this Commonwealth, in such manner, however, that no injustice shall be done to the corporators.
6. lappuse - If it shall be necessary, in the location of any part of any railroad, to occupy any road, street, alley, or public way or ground of any kind, or any part thereof, it shall be competent for the municipal or other corporation, or public officer or public authorities, owning or having charge thereof, and the railroad company, to agree upon the manner, and upon the terms and conditions upon which the same may be used or occupied...
562. lappuse - ... it shall be lawful for any married woman by herself, and in her name, or in the name of any third person, with his assent, as her trustee, to cause to be insured for her sole use the life of her husband...
392. lappuse - Failure to comply with these requirements shall be a misdemeanor, punishable, upon conviction, by a fine of not less than $10 nor more than $100 for each and every offense committed.
755. lappuse - ... capital stock, and the increase and profits thereof, and of enlarging the same from time to time by new subscriptions, in such manner...
3. lappuse - Whenever any company organized under this act with less than the maximum capital limited in section three thereof, shall, in the opinion of the directors thereof, require an increased...
564. lappuse - River, in the middle of the main channel thereof, to the place of beginning shall be and the same is hereby set apart for the absolute and undisturbed use and occupation of the Indians herein named, and for such other friendly tribes or individual Indians, as from time to time they may be willing, with the consent of the United States, to admit among them...