Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according action agreed agreement alleged allowed Amendment amount appellant application authority bank Board bound breach Brown called carried charge claim clear common condition consideration construction contract Corporation costs Council County Court covenant Crown damages decided decision deed defendant district doubt duty effect entered entitled evidence executed exercise existing express fact follows further give given grant ground held intended interest issued Judge judgment jury Justice land lease lessee lessor liable licence Limited Lord matter meaning Native Land necessary notice objection opinion original owners paid parties passed payment person plaintiff possession present proceedings purchase question reason received recover referred respect respondent river Road rule says Solicitor statement statute sufficient taken tion tolls transfer trustees unless whole Zealand
582. lappuse - In any case not provided for in this act, the rules of law and equity, including the law merchant, and in particular the rules relating to the law of "principal and agent and to the effect of fraud, misrepresentation, duress or coercion, mistake, bankruptcy, or other invalidating cause, shall govern.
744. lappuse - ... a new trial on the ground of the verdict being against the weight of evidence...
394. lappuse - ... for any amount the stamp will cover, using the signature for that of the drawer, or the acceptor, or an indorser; and, in like manner, when a bill is wanting in any material particular, the person in possession of it has a prima facie authority to fill up the omission in any way he thinks fit.
179. lappuse - On or at a fixed period after the occurrence of a specified event, which is certain to happen, though the time of happening be uncertain.
32. lappuse - December, 1833, no person shall make an entry or distress, or bring an action to recover any land or rent, but within twenty years next after the time at which the right to make such entry or distress or to bring such action shall have first accrued to some person through whom he claims...
705. lappuse - A new trial shall not be granted on the ground of misdirection or of the improper admission or rejection of evidence, unless in the opinion of the Court to which the application is made some substantial wrong or miscarriage has been thereby occasioned in the trial...
20. lappuse - acquires the property for himself, and his faith is not " pledged to maintain the title of the vendor. The rights of " the vendor are intended to be extinguished by the sale, and " he has no continuing interest in the maintenance of his title " unless he should be called upon in consequence of some " covenant or warranty in his deed.
698. lappuse - The rule I am laying down goes only to this, that the danger contemplated on entering into the contract, shall not be aggravated by any omission on the part of the master to keep the machinery in the condition in which, from the terms of the contract or the nature of the employment, the servant had a right to expect that it would be kept.