Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance accordance action activity additional Administration agency agreement amended amount appeal applicable appropriate approval Assistant authorized award basis bidder clause complete Compliance concerning considered contain contracting officer contractor copy cost covered delivery Department determination direct Director Division documents employees Equal established estimated evaluation facilities Federal funds furnished Government GSA Form individual inspection institution interest invitation involved issued Labor limited Management material ment necessary negotiated notice obtained offered offeror oficer Operations original otherwise paragraph payment performance period prepared prescribed prior procedures procurement proposed provisions purchase quantity reasonable receipt received records referred regional Regulations request responsible result Schedule solicitation sources specific Standard statement subcontractor submitted Subpart Supply termination tion tract United unless
89. lappuse - Contractor for adjustment under this clause must be asserted within thirty (80) days from the date of receipt by the Contractor of the notification of change: Provided, however. That the Contracting Officer, if he decides that the facts justify such action, may receive and act upon any such claim asserted at any time prior to final payment under this contract.
130. lappuse - Title to all property furnished by the Government shall remain in the Government. Title to all property purchased by the Contractor, the cost of which the Contractor is entitled to be reimbursed as a direct item of cost under this Contract, shall pass to and vest in the Government upon delivery of such property by the vendor.
86. lappuse - ... have access to and the right to examine any directly pertinent books, documents, papers, and records of such subcontractor, involving transactions related to the subcontract. The term "subcontract...
219. lappuse - States, or if articles, materials, or supplies of the class or kind to be used or the articles, materials, or supplies from which they are manufactured are not mined, produced, or manufactured, as the case may be, in the United States in sufficient and reasonably available commercial quantities and of a satisfactory quality.
89. lappuse - Government's right to recover against third parties for any such loss, destruction or damage and, upon the request of the contracting officer, shall, at the Government's expense, furnish to the Government all reasonable assistance and cooperation (including the prosecution of suit and the execution of instruments of assignment in favor of the Government) in obtaining recovery.
226. lappuse - September 24, 1965, or by rule, regulation, or order of the Secretary of Labor, or as otherwise provided by law.
226. lappuse - The decision of the Secretary or his duly authorized representative for the determination of such appeals shall be final and conclusive unless determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to have been fraudulent, or capricious, or arbitrary, or so grossly erroneous as necessarily to imply bad faith, or not supported by substantial evidence.
89. lappuse - The Contracting Officer may at any time, by a written order, and without notice to the sureties, if any, make changes, within the general scope of this contract, in any one or more of the following...
261. lappuse - Subsurface or latent physical conditions at the site differing materially from those Indicated in this contract, or (2) unknown physical conditions at the site, of an unusual nature. differing materially from those ordinarily encountered and generally recognized as Inhering in work of the character provided for in this contract.
75. lappuse - The Contractor agrees that any refunds, rebates, credits, or other amounts (Including any interest thereon) accruing to or received by the Contractor or any assignee under this contract shall be paid by the Contractor to the Government, to the extent that they are properly allocable to costs for which the Contractor has been reimbursed by the Government under this contract. Reasonable expenses Incurred by the Contractor for the purpose of securing such refunds, rebates, credits, or other amounts...