Compilation of Securities Laws Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce: Including Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, Trust Indenture Act of 1939, Investment Company Act of 1940, Investment Advisers Act of 1940, Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993 - 639 lappuses
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action adviser agency agent amount application appropriate assets association authority bank Board broker or dealer certificate clearing Commission contract corporation court dealer deemed described determine directly directors effect employee enforcement engaged exchange exempt Federal filed finds foreign government securities hearing holders holding company indenture institution investment company issued issuer limited mails means meeting ment municipal securities necessary or appropriate notice obligations offer officer operations organization otherwise paragraph participant payment period person prescribe principal prior proceeding protection of investors provisions public interest purchase pursuant reasonable records registered regulatory relating request respect rules and regulations securities securities dealer securities exchange sion SIPC specified statement subparagraph subsection term thereof tion trading transactions transfer trustee underwriter United unless utility violation voting
1. lappuse - ... security", or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.
570. lappuse - Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises...
108. lappuse - Commission with respect to registration, any statement which was at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it was made false or misleading with respect to any material fact...
616. lappuse - Exemption shall not be denied any such corporation because it has capital stock, if the dividend rate of such stock is fixed at not to exceed the legal rate of interest in the State of incorporation or 8...
577. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
170. lappuse - Territory or other place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be; granted without bond.
403. lappuse - ... or any rule or regulation thereunder or any undertaking contained in a registration statement as provided in subsection (d) of Section 15 of this title, which statement was at the time and in the light of the circumstances under which it was made false or misleading with respect to any material fact...
242. lappuse - No provision of this title imposing any liability shall apply to any act done or omitted in good faith in conformity with any rule, regulation, or order of the Commission, notwithstanding that such rule, regulation, or order may, after such act or omission, be amended or rescinded or be determined by judicial or other authority to be invalid for any reason.
471. lappuse - ... (8) contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; or (9) geological and geophysical information and data, including maps, concerning wells. Any reasonably segregable portion of a record shall be provided to any person requesting such record after deletion of the portions which are exempt under this subsection.