Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
American amount annual appears arrived average banks bills British bushels called canal capital carried cent coal commerce Company connected considerable construction contains cost cotton creditors debt duty effect employed England English equal established expense exports extent fact feet foreign four France give given greater hand hundred important increase interest iron Island January labor land lead less London manufactures means merchant Michigan miles mineral mines nature navigation nearly obtained operation paid passed period persons Philadelphia port possession present principal produce published quantity Railroad received relation respect result road secure ships statement supply taken tion tons trade United vessels volume whale whole York
119. lappuse - No such law shall take effect until it shall, at a general election, have been submitted to the people, and have received a majority of all the votes cast for and against it, at such election.
120. lappuse - The term corporations, as used in this article, shall be construed to include all associations and joint-stock companies having any of the powers or privileges of corporations not possessed by individuals or partnerships. And all corporations shall have the right to sue, and shall be subject to be sued, in all courts in like cases as natural persons.
406. lappuse - Strength than the Strength of Proof; and for any greater or less Quantity than a Gallon, viz.
119. lappuse - The mate may, to meet casual deficits or failures in revenues, or for expenses not provided for, contract debts ; but such debts, direct and contingent, singly, or in the aggregate, shall not, at any time, exceed one million of dollars ; and the moneys arising from the loans creating such debts, shall be applied to the purpose for which they were obtained, or to repay the debt so contracted, and to no other purpose whatever.
119. lappuse - In addition to the above limited power to contract debts, the State may contract debts to repel invasion, suppress insurrection, or defend the State in war; but the money arising from the contracting of such debts shall be applied to the purpose for which it was raised, or to repay such debts, and to no other purpose whatever.
119. lappuse - The legislature may, at any time after the approval of such law by the people, if no debt shall have been contracted in pursuance thereof, repeal the same ; and may at any time...
611. lappuse - Vice-Consuls or Commercial Agents should require their assistance to cause their decisions to be carried into effect or supported. It is, however, understood, that this species of judgment or arbitration shall not deprive the contending parties of the right they have to resort, on their return, to the judicial authority of their country.
164. lappuse - ... the sum or net amount of the insurance becoming due and payable by the terms of the insurance, shall be payable to her, to and for her own use, free from the claims of the representatives of her husband, or of any of his creditors, but such exemption shall nol apply where the amount of premium annually paid shall exceed three hundred dollars.
611. lappuse - But if not sent back within three months from the day of their arrest, they shall be set at liberty, and shall not be again arrested for the same cause.