Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities addition Admiral Air Force aircraft allies Answer appropriate Army assigned assistance attack authority base believe budget CHAIRMAN changes Chief civilian combat Command committee complete concerned conduct Congress continue cost Defense deleted Department designed directed divisions effective effort equipment established estimate Europe fiscal Fleet follows functions funds future going headquarters important improve increase initial intelligence KELLEY maintain major manpower Marine meet ment military million missile mission Naval Navy nuclear objectives officers operational past percent personnel planning present problems procurement production projects Question readiness record reduction request requirements Reserve responsibility result Secretary LAIRD Secretary of Defense Senator Senator BYRD Senator THURMOND ships Soviet staff statement strategic strength submarines tactical threat tion United Vietnam weapons
560. lappuse - The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all ; and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defense recognized by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations...
561. lappuse - Each party recognizes that an armed attack in the Pacific area on either of the parties would be dangerous to its own peace and safety and declares that it would act to meet the common danger in accordance with its constitutional processes.
206. lappuse - Naval Operations and the Commandant of the Marine Corps in overseas areas on attach6 or mission aircraft.
844. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
693. lappuse - Each Party recognizes that aggression by means of armed attack in the treaty area against any of the Parties or against any State or territory which the Parties by unanimous agreement may hereafter designate, would endanger its own peace and safety, and agrees that it will in that event act to meet the common danger in accordance with its constitutional processes.
207. lappuse - This designation of duties and responsibilities is subject to those provisions of law which prescribe the duties of the Chief of Naval Operations, the Commandant of the Marine Corps, and the Chief of Naval Personnel relative to personnel of the Navy and Marine Corps.
316. lappuse - We shall provide a shield if a nuclear power threatens the freedom of a nation allied with us, or of a nation whose survival we consider vital to our security and the security of the region as a whole.
207. lappuse - This success at the budget table is a result of the continued commitment to quality of life by the Secretary of the Navy, the Chief of Naval Operations, and the Commandant of the Marine Corps. As the Department of the Navy...
602. lappuse - Each State Party to this Convention affirms the recognized objective of effective prohibition of chemical weapons and, to this end, undertakes to continue negotiations in good faith with a view to reaching early agreement on effective measures for the prohibition of their development, production and stockpiling and for their destruction...