Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accepted accordance action additional adjustment administrative agency agreed agreement Air Force allowed amended amount appellant appellant's applicable ASBCA ASPR authority award Bank basis bidder Board claim clause Company complete concerns conclude consideration considered construction contends contracting officer contractor Corporation cost Court decision defendant delivery denied Department determination discount District effect Engineering entitled evidence executive fact Federal final follows funds furnished further Government Government's held increase intended interest invitation involved issue judgment letter limited March material matter meet ment necessary negotiations offered operation opinion parties payment performance plaintiff present prior procurement production proposal purchase question rates reason received record reference regulations representatives request respect responsible result rule schedule specifications standard standing statute submitted supplies supra termination United
131. lappuse - Courts are not the only agency of government that must be assumed to have capacity to govern.
131. lappuse - Some play must be allowed for the joints of the machine, and it must be remembered that legislatures are ultimate guardians of the liberties and welfare of the people in quite as great a degree as the courts" (Missouri, Kansas & Texas Ry.
365. lappuse - If any such change causes an increase or decrease in the cost of, or the time required for, performance of this contract, an equitable adjustment shall be made in the contract price or delivery schedule, or both, and the contract shall be modified in writing accordingly.
782. lappuse - Except with respect to defaults of subcontractors, the Contractor shall not be liable for any excess costs if the failure to perform the contract arises out of causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the Contractor.
885. lappuse - He shall be similarly responsible for all damages to persons or property that occur as a result of his fault or negligence.
66. lappuse - A President and those who assist him must be free to explore alternatives in the process of shaping policies and making decisions and to do so in a way many would be unwilling to express except privately.
131. lappuse - The other is that while unconstitutional exercise of power by the executive and legislative branches of the government is subject to judicial restraint, the only check upon our own exercise of power is our own sense of self-restraint.
543. lappuse - That all persons employed by the contractor in the manufacture or furnishing of the materials, supplies, articles, or equipment used in the performance of the contract will be paid, without subsequent deduction or rebate on any account, not less than the minimum wages as determined by the Secretary of Labor to be the prevailing minimum wages for persons employed on similar work or in the particular or similar industries or groups of industries currently operating in the locality in which the materials,...