Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Acting Comptroller presented additional affirmative ALEX amended amount annual rental approved assessments assignment authorizing Avenue block Board Borough of Brooklyn Borough of Manhattan Borough of Queens Bronx building City Commissioners communication Company Construction contained Corporation County Court deem Department Deputy and Acting described Docks dollars East easterly Estimate February feet floor following report following resolution furnish Greater New York held hereby Honorable the Commissioners hundred improvements interest January June land Laws lease lessee lessor March meeting members present voting necessary northerly offered the following owner paid parcel Park period petitioner premises presented the following President provisions of section Public pursuant rates reasonable recommend renewal rent rental repairs report and offered report was accepted requested resolution adopted Resolved Respectfully Road side Sinking Fund southerly Street terms and conditions turned Water Supply West westerly York York Charter
487. lappuse - ... together with all and singular the tenements, hereditaments, and appurtenances, thereunto belonging or in any wise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues, and profits thereof; and also all the estate, right, title, interest.
404. lappuse - That he is the petitioner herein; that he has read the foregoing petition and knows the contents thereof, and' that the same is true of his own knowledge, except as to the matters therein stated to be alleged on information and belief, and as to those matters he believes it to be true.
512. lappuse - SS: , being duly sworn, deposes and says that he is the petitioner in the above-entitled proceeding; that he has read the foregoing petition and knows the contents thereof; that the same is true of his own knowledge, except as to matters therein stated to be alleged upon information and belief, and that as to those matters he believes it to be true.
21. lappuse - Bolten, being duly sworn, deposes and says that he is the petitioner or memorialist named iu the foregoing memorial or petition subscribed by him; that he has read the same and knows the contents thereof, and that the same is true of his own knowledge, except as to the matters therein stated to be alleged on information and belief, and that as to those matters he believes it to be true.
390. lappuse - No bid, shall be accepted from, or contract awarded to, any person who is in arrears to The City of New York upon debt or contract, or who is a defaulter, as surety or otherwise, upon any obligation to the city.
407. lappuse - STATE OF NEW YORK,) County of New York,) ss. : On this day of , 1910, before me personally came to me known and known to me to be the individual described in and who executed the foregoing instrument, and he duly acknowledged to me that he executed the same.
109. lappuse - The affidavit of verification must be to the effect, that the pleading is true to the knowledge of the deponent, except as to the matters therein stated to be alleged on information and belief, and that as to those matters he believes it to be true.
407. lappuse - That the said party of the first part, for and in consideration of the sum of one dollar, lawful money of the United States...
358. lappuse - ... authorized to cede, grant and convey to the United States, upon such terms, and for such consideration as may be agreed upon by and between said commissioners of the sinking fund, or said...