Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abolition action administrator allowed amount apply appointed Attorney-General Attorney-General ex rel authority bank bill Board bonds Boston BOYNTON building chapter charge Charles city or town civil service clerk Commission commissioners common Commonwealth Company Constitution construction contract County court cover excise tax crossing damages defendant Dismissed District duty effect employed enacted established executor expenses fact fees Final decree follows foreign corporation George Governor granted hundred institution interest issued John labor land Legislature license loan Mass meaning opinion paid by foreign Pending permit person Peti Petition to recover petitioners police Prison proper form provisions question reason received recover excise tax recover inheritance tax referred regard registration regulation relates report filed requested Revised rule statute Street term THOMAS tion town Treasurer truly trustees York
62. lappuse - The liberty of the press is essential to the security of freedom in a state; it ought not, therefore, to be restrained in this Commonwealth.
27. lappuse - Each contract to which the state or a municipal corporation or a commission appointed pursuant to law is a party which may involve the employment of laborers, workmen, or mechanics shall contain a stipulation that no laborer, workman or mechanic in the employ of the contractor...
232. lappuse - Charity' in its legal sense comprises four principal divisions: trusts for the relief of poverty; trusts for the advancement of education; trusts for the advancement of religion; and trusts for other purposes beneficial to the community, not falling under any of the preceding heads.
140. lappuse - ... to name and settle annually, or provide by fixed laws, for the naming and settling all civil officers within the said Commonwealth, the election and constitution of whom are not hereafter in this form of government otherwise provided for...
75. lappuse - And while the public charges of government, or any part thereof, shall be assessed on polls and estates, in the manner that has hitherto been practised, in order that such assessments may be made with equality, there shall be a valuation of estates within the commonwealth, taken anew once in every ten years at least, and as much oftener as the general court shall order.
78. lappuse - Territory; also all courts of record in any state or territory now existing, or which may hereafter be created, having a seal, a clerk, and jurisdiction in actions at law or equity, or law and equity, in which the amount in controversy is unlimited.
220. lappuse - person' may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate as well as to individuals.
129. lappuse - International law is part of our law, and must be ascertained and administered by the courts of justice of appropriate jurisdiction, as often as questions of right depending upon it are duly presented for their determination.
27. lappuse - ... no laborer workman or mechanic in the employ of the contractor, sub-contractor or other person doing or contracting to do the whole or a part of the work...