Salaries in the Postal Service. Hearings Before the Committee...H Res. 4715, H. Res. 4501, and Others....1944. (78-2).
1944 - 212 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action additional allowance American annual annum appear approved asking assistant assistant superintendent basic basis believe bill bonus BURCH cashier Chairman and members chief clerks committee compensation Congressman consider consideration cost of living delivery district duty effect efficient enacted expires fact faithful favor Federation feel figures give given Government grade granted hearings hope House of Representatives immediate industry interest June Labor less letter carriers matter measure meet Michigan November O'Brien October Office and Post opportunity overtime paid passage passed percent permanent possible Post Office Department Post Roads postal employees Postal Service postal workers postmasters present president proposed legislation raise receipts received record regular REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS request salary increase Senate sincerely STATEMENT supervisors temporary thank THOMAS United urge vote wage Washington wish York
20. lappuse - An Act reclassifying the salaries of postmasters and employees of the Postal Service, readjusting their salaries and compensation on an equitable basis, increasing postal rates to provide for such readjustment, and for other purposes", approved February 28, 1925, as amended (USC, title 39, sec.
7. lappuse - STATEMENT OF HON. AIME J. FORAND, A REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS FROM THE STATE OF RHODE ISLAND Mr. FORAND. Mr. Chairman, I welcome this opportunity to appear before this committee in support of legislation I consider of vital importance.
53. lappuse - The respective compensation of postmasters of the first, second, and third classes shall be annual salaries, graded in even hundreds of dollars, and payable in semimonthly payments to be ascertained and fixed by the Postmaster General from their respective quarterly returns to the Auditor for the Post Office Department, or copies or duplicates thereof to the First Assistant Postmaster General, for the calendar year immediately preceding the adjustment...
9. lappuse - STATEMENT OF HON. ROBERT GROSSER, A REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS FROM THE STATE OF OHIO The CHAIRMAN.
60. lappuse - I am the Assistant Secretary of the National Association of Letter Carriers, an organization with a membership of more than 68,000 located in practically every city throughout the United States that has city or village delivery service.