Departments of State, Justice, and Commerce, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies Appropriations for 1963: American Battle Monuments Commission [and Others] Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Eighty-seventh Congress, Second Session
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1962 - 1059 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities actual actual 1962 estimate additional administrative affairs Africa Agency American amount appropriation assistance benefits budget Chairman Commission committee communications Communist companies compensation Conference continuing contract costs countries cover cultural decrease Department direct Director distribution dollar East employee English equipment estimate estimate 1963 estimate estimate Increase exhibits expenses fair field figure fiscal fiscal year 1963 follows foreign currency funds going Government hearings increase interest International Italy labor language Latin America LIPSCOMB loans materials million obligations officer operations oversea percent personnel persons picture planned positions posts present printing production projects proposed provides Public purchase radio received record reimbursements reports Republic requested ROONEY salary small business Soviet staff statement station Story Summary supplies television tion Total trade transferred United USIS Washington York
946. lappuse - ... a downward trend of production, employment, prices, profits, or wages in the domestic industry concerned, or a decline in sales, an increase in imports, either actual or relative to domestic production, a higher or growing inventory, or a decline in the proportion of the domestic market supplied by domestic producers.
965. lappuse - (1) investigate allegations in writing under oath or affirmation that certain citizens of the United States are being deprived of their right to vote and have that vote counted by reason of their color, race, religion, or national origin...
686. lappuse - States to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries by means of educational and cultural exchange; to strengthen the ties which unite us with other nations by demonstrating the educational and cultural interests, developments, and achievements of the people of the United States...
896. lappuse - Commission shall disapprove any rate or charge filed by a common carrier by water in the foreign commerce of the United States or conference of carriers which, after hearing, it finds to be so unreasonably high or low as to be detrimental to the commerce of the United States.
898. lappuse - ... notice; (7) provides for a spread between ordinary rates and rates charged contract shippers which the Commission finds to be reasonable in all the circumstances but which spread shall in no event be more than 15 per centum of the ordinary rates...
965. lappuse - ... (2) study and collect information concerning legal developments constituting a denial of equal protection of laws under the Constitution...
948. lappuse - Commission shall determine within three months thereafter whether an Industry In the United States Is being or Is likely to be Injured, or Is prevented from being established, by reason of the Importation of such merchandise Into the United States.
3. lappuse - Unless otherwise authorized by the Secretary, no agency or accountable officer shall purchase, or direct the purchase of, foreign exchange from any source outside the Government of the United States, except when exchange for the purpose intended is not available for purchase from within the Government.