Compilation of Securities Laws Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce: Including Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934 ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1985
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action agency agent amended amount application assets association authority bank Board broker or dealer centum certificate claim clearing agency commerce Commission connection contract corporation court deemed determine directly or indirectly directors distribution effect employee engaged exempt Federal filed finds funds hearing holders holding company indenture investment adviser investment company issued issuer limited mails means ment municipal securities national securities necessary or appropriate notice obligations offer officer operations organization otherwise outstanding paragraph participant payment period person prescribe principal prior proceeding proposed protection of investors provisions public interest purchase pursuant reasonable records registered registration statement regulatory relating Reserve respect rules and regulations securities exchange sion SIPC specified statement subsection term thereof thereunder tion trading transactions transfer trustee underwriter United unlawful unless voting
320. lappuse - Commission, there to produce records, if so ordered, or to give testimony touching the matter under investigation or in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
321. lappuse - Circuit Court of Appeals of the United States, within any circuit wherein such person resides or has his principal place of business, or in the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, by filing in such court, within sixty days after the entry of such order, a written petition praying that the order of the Commission be modified or set aside in whole or in part.
253. lappuse - ... security", or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.
139. lappuse - States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be; granted without bond. The Commission may transmit such evidence as may be available concerning such acts or practices to the Attorney General^ who may, in his discretion, institute the necessary criminal proceedings under this title.
369. lappuse - Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities during the month preceding the issuance of the notes or other obligations. The Secretary of the Treasury...
34. lappuse - Their successors shall be appointed each for a term of five years from the date of the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed, except that any person appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term of which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the unexpired term of such predecessor.
16. lappuse - If either party shall apply to the court for leave to adduce additional evidence and shall show to the satisfaction of the court that such additional evidence is material and that there were reasonable grounds for the failure to adduce such evidence in the proceeding before the Commission, the court may order such additional evidence to be taken before the Commission and to be adduced upon the hearing in such manner and upon such terms and conditions as to the court may seem proper.
22. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any person in the offer or sale of any securities by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, directly or indirectly (1) to employ any device, scheme, or artifice to defraud...