Type and Timing of Rewards as Influencing Factors on the Value Perception of a Customer Loyalty Program
GRIN Verlag, 2007 - 214 lappuses
Master's Thesis from the year 2006 in the subject Business economics - Offline Marketing and Online Marketing, grade: 1,5, Maastricht University, language: English, abstract: Although this research is also occupied with customer loyalty programs it examines a new customer loyalty model which tests the influence of reward systems on the value perception of a loyalty program. Thus, the thesis introduces an empirical research on a two part model, whereas one part differentiates between direct and indirect premiums (type of reward) and the second part investigates the differences between delayed and proactive reward programs (timing of reward). The study aims at finding differences between the type and the timing of reward on the value perception of a loyalty program, which is new in academic research. In addition, this study grounds on the automobile industry, i.e. a high involvement setting, in contrast to prior academic science which focused on the low involvement setting. The inclusion of moderating factors that contain information on customer's relationship maintenance motivation and relational benefits shall also help to shed light on differences in value perception according to the level of dedication or constraint based relationships. In addition, the degree of social, confidence and special treatment benefits is also assumed to manipulate the value perception of loyalty programs as moderating factors. Lastly, the study discovers relationships between the type and the timing of reward. The study results clearly reveal that there is no difference between direct and indirect rewards, whereas the proactive system demonstrates to have an obviously higher value perception than delayed rewards. Furthermore, the moderating factors partly prove to influence value perception. Hence, dedication based relationships favour direct rewards over indirect rewards and the proactive system over the delayed system. The same holds true for confidence benefits whereas constraint b
No grāmatas satura
Mēģiniet meklēt visos sējumos: trifft wenig
1.0. rezultāts no 0.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Consumer buying decision process
Research and questionnaire design
Appendix 4 Factor analysis
Appendix 5 Reliability analysis
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Type and timing of rewards as influencing factors on the value perception of ...
Ierobežota priekšskatīšana - 2007
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
100,0 trifft überhaupt according addition analysis attitude attitudinal based relationship behaviour benefits beta brand car dealer chapter Component confidence consumer customer loyalty customer loyalty programs decision decision making process dedication definition delayed delayed program developed Dick and Basu direct discussion DT DT DT effect factors Figure findings firm Frequency Percent Valid Furthermore garage groups hand Hence high involvement higher household hypothesis important indirect rewards influence Journal loyalty program Marketing means measure mentioned Method Model needs offer Percent Cumulative Percent Percent Valid Percent positive Prämien premiums proactive reward problem provider purchase questionnaire questions reward program role sample scales setting shows significant situational social Square term Total Valid Frequency trifft völlig trifft wenig trifft ziemlich trifft zu trifft type of reward Valid Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative value perception variables völlig zu Total ziemlich zu trifft
12. lappuse - A deeply held commitment to rebuy or repatronize a preferred product/service consistently in the future, thereby causing repetitive same-brand or same brand-set purchasing despite situational influences and marketing efforts having the potential to cause switching...
130. lappuse - JE (2003): Do reverse-worded items confound measures in cross-cultural consumer research? The case of the material values scale, in: Journal of Consumer Research, 30.
169. lappuse - Communalities Extraction Method: Principal Component Analysis. Total Variance Explained Extraction Method: Principal Component Analysis.
173. lappuse - Extraction Sums of Squared Loadings Component Total % of Variance Cumulative % Total % of Variance Cumulative % 1...
197. lappuse - Levene's Test for \ Equality of Variances \ t-test for Equality of Means \ \ 95% Confidence \ Interval of the Sig.
201. lappuse - Unstandardized Coefficients Standardized Coefficients Model B Std. Error Beta t Sig. 1 (Constant...
183. lappuse - Unstandardized Standardized Coefficients Coefficients Model B Std. Error Beta t Sig. 1 (Constant...
127. lappuse - M. (2002) Regret in Repeat Purchase Versus Switching Decisions: The Attenuating Role of Decision Justifiability, Journal of Consumer Research, 29(1), 116-128.
125. lappuse - Herzog, AR (1986). The quality of survey data as related to age of respondent.