Type and Timing of Rewards as Influencing Factors on the Value Perception of a Customer Loyalty Program
GRIN Verlag, 2007 - 214 lappuses
Master's Thesis from the year 2006 in the subject Business economics - Marketing, Corporate Communication, CRM, Market Research, Social Media, grade: 1,5, Maastricht University, 88 entries in the bibliography, language: English, abstract: Although this research is also occupied with customer loyalty programs it examines a new customer loyalty model which tests the influence of reward systems on the value perception of a loyalty program. Thus, the thesis introduces an empirical research on a two part model, whereas one part differentiates between direct and indirect premiums (type of reward) and the second part investigates the differences between delayed and proactive reward programs (timing of reward). The study aims at finding differences between the type and the timing of reward on the value perception of a loyalty program, which is new in academic research. In addition, this study grounds on the automobile industry, i.e. a high involvement setting, in contrast to prior academic science which focused on the low involvement setting. The inclusion of moderating factors that contain information on customer's relationship maintenance motivation and relational benefits shall also help to shed light on differences in value perception according to the level of dedication or constraint based relationships. In addition, the degree of social, confidence and special treatment benefits is also assumed to manipulate the value perception of loyalty programs as moderating factors. Lastly, the study discovers relationships between the type and the timing of reward. The study results clearly reveal that there is no difference between direct and indirect rewards, whereas the proactive system demonstrates to have an obviously higher value perception than delayed rewards. Furthermore, the moderating factors partly prove to influence value perception. Hence, dedication based relationships favour direct rewards over indirect rewards and the proactive system over the delayed system.
Mēģiniet meklēt visos sējumos: Percent Valid Percent
1.0. rezultāts no 0.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
100,0 trifft überhaupt ANOVA attitudinal loyalty Autohändler Bartlett's Test behavioural loyalty brand loyalty car dealer confidence benefits constraint based relationship consumer Cronbach's Alpha customer loyalty programs decision making process dedication based relationship delayed program delayed reward Dependent Variable Dick and Basu different loyalty direct premiums DT DT DT dummydirect dummyproactive factor analysis firm Frequency Percent Valid Furthermore garage Hence high involvement product hypothesis independent rewards indirect rewards loyalty card Marketing moderating factors nicht zu trifft null hypothesis p-value peoples Percent Cumulative Percent Percent Valid Percent perception of loyalty Principal Component Analysis proactive reward system purchase questionnaire questions relational benefits sample scenario special treatment benefits Square F Squares df Mean Standardized Coefficients Total Valid Frequency trifft völlig trifft wenig trifft ziemlich trifft zu trifft type of reward Valid Frequency Percent Valid Percent Cumulative value perception valueperctype völlig zu Total Werkstatt würde Yi and Jeon ziemlich zu trifft
12. lappuse - A deeply held commitment to rebuy or repatronize a preferred product/service consistently in the future, thereby causing repetitive same-brand or same brand-set purchasing despite situational influences and marketing efforts having the potential to cause switching...
130. lappuse - JE (2003): Do reverse-worded items confound measures in cross-cultural consumer research? The case of the material values scale, in: Journal of Consumer Research, 30.
169. lappuse - Communalities Extraction Method: Principal Component Analysis. Total Variance Explained Extraction Method: Principal Component Analysis.
173. lappuse - Extraction Sums of Squared Loadings Component Total % of Variance Cumulative % Total % of Variance Cumulative % 1...
197. lappuse - Levene's Test for \ Equality of Variances \ t-test for Equality of Means \ \ 95% Confidence \ Interval of the Sig.
201. lappuse - Unstandardized Coefficients Standardized Coefficients Model B Std. Error Beta t Sig. 1 (Constant...
183. lappuse - Unstandardized Standardized Coefficients Coefficients Model B Std. Error Beta t Sig. 1 (Constant...
127. lappuse - M. (2002) Regret in Repeat Purchase Versus Switching Decisions: The Attenuating Role of Decision Justifiability, Journal of Consumer Research, 29(1), 116-128.
125. lappuse - Herzog, AR (1986). The quality of survey data as related to age of respondent.