Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional agencies agreement amended AMERICAN amount applicable appointed appropriate arrangements assistance ASSOCIATION assure authorized basis benefits bill California carrier centers charge Commission Committee continue costs court delivery determined direct economically effective employees employment enrollment established existing facilities families Federal final fiscal funds grants health care health maintenance HEALTH PLAN health services HMO's hospital increase individual industry interest involved issues Kaiser Foundation Labor limited loans medical group meet membership ment necessary needs offer operation Opportunity organization panel parties patient percent period persons physicians poor population poverty practice present President problems procedures professional rates reasonable receive Region representatives respect Response Secretary selection serve staff strike subsection Table tion United utilization Washington
39. lappuse - ... wages, hours, and other terms and conditions of employment, or the negotiation of an agreement, or any question arising thereunder, and the execution of a written contract incorporating any agreement reached if requested by either party, but such obligation does not compel either party to agree to a proposal or require the making of a concession...
9. lappuse - The provisions of the Act entitled "An Act to amend the Judicial Code and to define and limit the jurisdiction of courts sitting in equity, and for other purposes," approved March 23, 1932 (29 USC 101-115), shall not apply with respect to civil actions brought under this section.
21. lappuse - One of the original members shall be appointed for a term of one year, one for a term of two years, one for a term of three years, one for a term...
9. lappuse - General has reasonable cause to believe that any person or group of persons is engaged in a pattern or practice of resistance to the full enjoyment of any of the rights secured by this title, and that the pattern or practice is of such a nature and is intended to deny the full exercise of the rights herein described...
5. lappuse - A vacancy in the Commission shall not impair the right of the remaining members to exercise all the powers of the Commission and three members thereof shall constitute a quorum.
20. lappuse - ... respondent") with a copy of such charge and shall make an investigation of such charge, provided that such charge shall not be made public by the Commission. If the Commission shall determine, after such investigation, that there is reasonable cause to believe that the charge is true, the Commission shall endeavor to eliminate any such alleged unlawful employment practice by informal methods of conference, conciliation, and persuasion.
2. lappuse - ... bona fide occupational qualification reasonably necessary to the normal operation of that particular business or enterprise . . . [emphasis added].
2. lappuse - Notwithstanding any other provision of this title, it shall not be an unlawful employment practice for an employer to apply different standards of compensation, or different terms, conditions, or privileges of employment pursuant to a bona fide seniority or merit system...
1. lappuse - It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer (1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin...