Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Adams adjourned amendment appointed Assembly bill born Brown Calumet Charles Chief Clerk Columbia committed committee common school Congress constitute Court Crawford Croix Crosse Dane December District Dodge duties elected entered Falls Farmer Fayette Fond du Lac George Governor Grant Green Grey Grove Hats Henry House Iowa Jackson James January Jefferson John Joseph journal judge Kenosha Lake lands Legislature Madison majority Manitowoc March Marquette Milwaukee Monday Monroe motion moved Names occupation Ozaukee passed person Pierce Point Portage Post Office Prairie present President proceedings question Racine received Representatives resolution Richland River Rock rule Sauk school education Senate session settled Sheboygan Speaker taken term third Thomas tion town United unless Vernon vote Walworth ward Washington Waukesha Waupaca West whole Winnebago Wisconsin York
48. lappuse - ... then it shall be the duty of the Legislature to submit such proposed amendment or amendments to the people, in such manner and at such time as the Legislature shall prescribe...
19. lappuse - The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice President shall be the Vice President, If such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice President ; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of twothirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of...
49. lappuse - All city, town, and village officers, whose election or appointment is not provided for by this Constitution, shall be elected by the electors of such cities, towns, and villages, or of some division thereof, or appointed by such authorities thereof as the Legislature shall designate for that purpose.
12. lappuse - States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chuse from them by Ballot the Vice President.
45. lappuse - The navigable waters leading into the Mississippi and St. Lawrence, and the carrying places between the same, shall be common highways, and forever free, as well to the inhabitants of the said territory, as to the citizens of the United States, and those of any other states that may be admitted into the confederacy, without any tax, impost, or duty therefor.
39. lappuse - ... shall enter the objections at large upon the journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If, after such reconsideration, two-thirds of the members present shall agree to pass the bill, it shall be sent, together with the...
56. lappuse - An act to appropriate the proceeds of the sales of the public lands and to grant pre-emption rights...
36. lappuse - Each house shall keep a journal of its proceedings, and publish the same, except such parts as may require secrecy. The doors of each house shall be kept open, except when the public welfare shall require secrecy.
32. lappuse - That all men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their own consciences...