Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
addition Administrator agents alcohol allowed amended amount applicable approval assessment authorized Board bond brandy centum chapter cigarettes cigars claim collected collector Commissioner containing contract corporation court dealer deduction deemed deficiency determined distilled spirits distillery district duties employee excess exempt exportation filed fined foreign gifts gross imported income individual interest internal revenue Internal Revenue Code issued July June June 26 less liability liquor manner manufacturer means months necessary notice officer otherwise package paid paragraph payment penalty period permit person possession powers prescribed prior proceeding produced provisions purchase received records REFERENCE refund regulations relating removed respect rules Secretary securities sell sold stamps Stat Statutes subchapter subsection tax imposed taxable taxpayer term therein thereof tion Title tobacco transfer Treasury United violation warehouse wine
36. lappuse - ... (B) as paid-in surplus or as a contribution to capital, then the basis shall be the same as it would be in the hands of the transferor, increased in the amount of gain or decreased in the amount of loss recognized to the transferor upon such transfer under the law applicable to the year in which the transfer was made.
8. lappuse - Gross income" includes gains, profits, and income derived from salaries, wages, or compensation for personal service, of whatever kind and in whatever form paid, or from professions, vocations, trades, businesses, commerce, or sales, or dealings in property, whether real or personal, growing out of the ownership or use of or interest in such property; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and income derived...
45. lappuse - capital assets" means property held by the taxpayer (whether or not connected with his trade or business), but does not include stock in trade of the taxpayer or other property of a kind which would properly be included in the inventory of the taxpayer if on hand at the close of the taxable year, or property held by the taxpayer primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of his trade or business...
56. lappuse - ... any person who willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any tax imposed by this chapter or the payment thereof, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.
218. lappuse - person" as used in this section includes an officer or employee of a corporation or a member or employee of a partnership, who as such officer, employee, or member is under a duty to perform the act in respect of which the violation occurs.
184. lappuse - ... tax, make such return, keep such records, or supply such information, at the time or times required by law or regulations, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.
269. lappuse - Any person who willfully fails to pay, collect, or truthfully account for and pay over, any tax imposed by Titles IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX, or willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any such tax or the payment thereof, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be liable to a penalty of the amount of the tax evaded, or not paid, collected or accounted for and paid over, to be assessed and collected in the same manner as taxes are assessed and collected.
113. lappuse - ... under which he has retained for his life or for any period not ascertainable without reference to his death or for any period which does not in fact end before his death...
34. lappuse - ... (2) If the corporation receiving such other property or money does not distribute it in pursuance of the plan of reorganization, the gain, if any, to the corporation shall be recognized, but in an amount not in excess of the sum of such money and the fair market value of such other property so received, which is not so distributed.