Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action Administration agent alleged amended applicable argued Attorney authority Board brought cause Certiorari denied Circuit claim Code Commission Cong Congress consideration considered Constitution contract Corp corporation Court of Appeals decision defendant determination dissenting District Court District of Columbia effect employees evidence fact federal federal courts filed findings fishing FRANKFURTER given Government granted held holding housing Illinois income interstate Interstate Commerce involved issue judge judgment judicial June jurisdiction JUSTICE Labor lands legislative Liability limited matter meaning ment Misc nature officers Ohio operation Opinion parties person petition petitioner plaintiff practice present procedure proceedings production protection provisions question reason received regulation relation Reported reservation respondent reversed rule Shipping Standard Stat statute suit supra Supreme Court taking Terminiello tion tort trial Union United York
216. lappuse - Representatives designated or selected for the purposes of collective bargaining by the majority of the employees in a unit appropriate for such purposes, shall be the exclusive representatives of all the employees in such unit for the purposes of collective bargaining in respect to rates of pay, wages, hours of employment, or other conditions of employment...
587. lappuse - We admit, as all must admit, that the powers of the government are limited, and that its limits are not to be transcended. But we think the sound construction of the Constitution must allow to the national legislature that discretion, with respect to the means by which the powers it confers are to be carried into execution, which will enable that body to perform the high duties assigned to it, in I the manner most beneficial to the people.
23. lappuse - These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous, and the insulting or "fighting" words those which by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality.
272. lappuse - Commission may conduct its proceedings in such manner as will best conduce to the proper dispatch of business and to the ends of justice.
22. lappuse - The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that Congress has a right to prevent.
733. lappuse - partnership" Includes a syndicate, group, pool, Joint venture, or other unincorporated organization, through or by means of which any business, financial operation, or venture is carried on, and which is not, within the meaning of this title, a trust or estate...
168. lappuse - Territories and any foreign nation or nations, shall be liable in damages to any person suffering injury while he is employed by such carrier in such commerce...
491. lappuse - Act shall apply to the transportation of natural gas in interstate commerce, to the sale in interstate commerce of natural gas for resale for ultimate public consumption...
744. lappuse - ... of the Agricultural Marketing Act, as amended), the raising of livestock, bees, fur-bearing animals, or poultry, and any practices (including any forestry, or lumbering operations) performed by a farmer or on a farm as an incident to or in conjunction with such fanning operations, including preparation for market, delivery to storage or to market or to carriers for transportation to market.
393. lappuse - States as interest (except interest on deposits with persons carrying on the banking business), dividends, rents, salaries, wages, premiums, annuities, compensations, remunerations, emoluments, or other fixed or determinable annual or periodical gains, profits, and income, a tax of 15 per centum of . such amount.