Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance adviser affiliate agent aggregate amendment amount apply appropriate assessable authorize become effective behalf bidding broker certificates Commission communication connection consent contained controlling copies corporation covered dealer deemed determination director distribution document effective date entered Exchange exemption exhibit filed furnished given hereunder incorporated indication interests involved issued issuer jurisdiction least material matter means ment notice notification offering circular offering price offering sheet officer oil or gas omitted operations otherwise paragraph period person principal prior proposed prospectus purchase pursuant reasonably received reference regis registration statement regulation relating request respect Rule Schedule securities Securities Act Securities and Exchange Securities Exchange security holders sell sent shares signed sold specified subsidiary summary suspension term thereof thereto tion tract transactions underwriter United unless written
22. lappuse - ... by means of a prospectus or oral communication, which includes an untrue statement of a material fact or omits to state a material fact necessary in order to make the statements in the light of the circumstances under which they were made, not misleading...
12. lappuse - Commission is responsible for the administration and enforcement of the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, the Trust Indenture Act of 1939, the Investment Company Act of 1940, and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
33. lappuse - ... the beneficial owner of 10 percent or more of any class of equity securities, (2) any trust or other estate in which such person has a substantial beneficial interest or as to which such person serves as trustee or in a similar...
6. lappuse - The term commission from an underwriter or dealer in section 2(11) of the Act shall include commissions paid by an underwriter or dealer directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by, or under direct or indirect common control with the issuer. (c) The term usual and customary distributors...
39. lappuse - In connection with this offering, the underwriters may over-allot or effect transactions which stabilize or maintain the market price of...
54. lappuse - ... from engaging in or continuing any conduct or practice in connection with any such activity, or in connection with the purchase or sale of any security...
11. lappuse - Secretary shall be taken and held in all Courts to be as valid and binding as if due service had been made upon said applicant in the State of Kentucky.
35. lappuse - In the case of shares, the par or stated value, if any; the rate of dividends, if fixed, and whether cumulative or noncumulative; a brief indication of the preference, if any; and if convertible, a statement to that effect.
17. lappuse - ... (1) any person who within ten years has been convicted of any felony or misdemeanor involving the purchase or sale of any security...
46. lappuse - ... the persons making the offering have taken reasonable steps to make the information contained in the registration statement conveniently available to underwriters and dealers who it is reasonably anticipated will be invited to participate in the distribution of the security to be offered or sold. (b) As a minimum, reasonable steps to make the information conveniently available would involve the distribution, to each underwriter and dealer who it is reasonably anticipated will be invited to participate...