Older Americans Act of 1978: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Aging of the Committee on Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, Second Session, on S. 2850 ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979 - 1717 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional Administration Agencies on Aging amended amount appropriate area agencies assistance Association authorized benefits carry centers Chairman Commissioner Committee concern Conference Congress continue coordination cost Council County delivery Department designated determines direct director Education effective elderly employment established existing facilities Federal fiscal funds give going grants groups hearing housing income increase Indian individuals involved legislation live meals meet million minority National needs nutrition Older Americans Act older persons operation opportunity organizations participation percent planning population prepared present priority problems programs receive recommendations responsibility rural Secretary Security Senator EAGLETON senior senior centers senior citizens serve social services staff statement Thank things tion Title VII transportation tribal tribes United
74. lappuse - Federal share" for any State shall be 100 per centum less the State percentage and the State percentage shall be that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the continental United States (excluding Alaska), except that (1) the Federal share...
166. lappuse - State" means each of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the Virgin Islands, the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. TITLE I. EMPLOYMENT Section 101. DEFINITIONS. As used in this title: (1) COMMISSION. The term "Commission...
14. lappuse - Except as otherwise expressly provided, whenever in this Act an amendment or repeal is expressed In terms of an amendment to, or repeal of, a section or other provision, the reference shall be considered to be made to a section or other provision of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
52. lappuse - ... (b) the facility shall cease to be used for the purposes for which it was constructed (unless the Commissioner determines, in accordance with regulations, that there is good cause for releasing the applicant or other owner from the obligation to do so...
516. lappuse - Indian self-determination policy which will permit an orderly transition from Federal domination of programs for and services to Indians to effective and meaningful participation by the Indian people in the planning, conduct, and administration of those programs and services.
215. lappuse - Commission shall have the power to (A) appoint and fix the compensation of an executive director, and such additional staff personnel as may be necessary, without regard to the provisions of title 5, United States Code, governing appointments in the competitive service, and without regard to chapter 51 and subchapter III of chapter 53 of such title relating to classification and General Schedule pay rates, but at rates not in excess of...
1115. lappuse - I will be glad to answer any questions which you or other Members of the subcommittee may have.
1381. lappuse - ... secure and maintain maximum independence and dignity in a home environment for older persons capable of self-care with appropriate supportive services; and "(2) remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence for older persons. "DEFINITIONS "SEC. 302. For purposes of this title "(1) The term 'social services...
162. lappuse - ... under or portions of the State plan not affected by such failure) until he is satisfied that there will no longer be any failure to comply. Until he is so satisfied, the...
162. lappuse - State under this title (or, in his discretion, that the State educational agency shall not make further payments under this title to specified local educational agencies affected by the failure) until he is satisfied that there is no longer any such failure to comply.