Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance acts administrative agree agreement Allied and Associated Allied or Associated amount Annex apply appointed Arbitral arising ARTICLE Associated Powers Austria authorities belonging bonds boundary British carried charges claims Clauses Clearing Office coming into force companies concerned considered Contracting Convention Council currency debt decision determined direction east effect Empire enemy entitled established existing favour fixed foreign former France French frontier Germany given Government High Contracting Parties Hungarian Hungary interests International issued Italy July laws League of Nations material measures ment military Monarchy months necessary notes November obligations paid paragraph payment period persons ports possessions present Treaty President Principal Allied provisions questions railway recognised referred regard regulations relating Reparation Commission representatives respect securities signed sums taken territory thence tion transfer Tribunal undertakes United vote
17. lappuse - League, which hereby undertake immediately to subject it to the severance of all trade or financial relations, the prohibition of all intercourse between their nationals and the nationals of the covenant-breaking State, and the prevention of all financial, commercial or personal intercourse between the nationals of the covenant-breaking State and the nationals of any other State, whether a Member of the League or not.
17. lappuse - Any Member of the League may, after two years' notice of its intention so to do, withdraw from the League, provided that all its international obligations and all its obligations under this Covenant shall have been fulfilled at the time of its withdrawal.
17. lappuse - Representatives of the members of the League and officials of the League when engaged on the business of the League shall enjoy diplomatic privileges and immunities.
17. lappuse - Any party to the dispute may effect such submission by giving notice of the existence of the dispute to the Secretary-General, who will make all necessary arrangements for a full investigation and consideration thereof.
17. lappuse - Council may include as part of the expenses of the Secretariat the expenses of any bureau or commission which is placed under the direction of the League.
17. lappuse - In any case under this article the award of the arbitrators or the judicial decision shall be made within a reasonable time, and the report of the Council shall be made within six months after the submission of the dispute.
463. lappuse - In order to render possible the initiation of a general limitation of the armaments of all nations, Germany undertakes strictly to observe the military, naval and air clauses which follow.
267. lappuse - Polish nationals who belong to racial, religious or linguistic minorities shall enjoy the same treatment and security in law and in fact as the other Polish nationals. In particular they shall have an equal right to establish, manage, and control at their own expense charitable, religious and social institutions, schools and other educational establishments, with the right to use their own language and to exercise their religion freely therein.
17. lappuse - Assembly, if concurred in by the Representatives of those Members of the League represented on the Council and of a majority of the other Members of the League, exclusive in each case of the Representatives of the parties to the dispute...
17. lappuse - Any war or threat of war, whether immediately affecting any of the Members of the League or not, is hereby declared a matter of concern to the whole League, and the League shall take any action that may be deemed wise and effectual to safeguard the peace of nations.