Compilation of Selected Acts Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Commerce: Including Communications Act of 1934, National Telecommunications and Information Administration Organization Act .... Communications law
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities additional Administrator affiliate agency agreement amendments amount application appropriate assignment assistance authority Bell operating Board broadcast broadcast station cable operator cable system carrier carry channel charge Code collected Commerce Commission common carrier communications competitive comply consumer contract Corporation costs court date of enactment described designated determines educational effect electronic enforcement engaged entity equipment establish exchange facilities Federal filed franchise frequencies funds Government grant imposed interest Internet issue license limit loan means meet ment mission necessary notice paragraph party period permit person prescribed procedures proceeding programming protection pursuant radio rates reasonable receiving record regulations relating request requirements respect rules satellite Secretary serv ship signal spectrum standards Stat station subparagraph subscribers subsection tele telecommunications telephone television term thereof tion United unless video programming violation
258. lappuse - That in case any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall do, cause to be done, or permit to be done, any act, matter, or thing in this Act prohibited or declared to be unlawful, or shall omit to do any act, matter, or thing in this Act required to be done...
8. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
12. lappuse - ... the date of the taking effect of this Act, the term of each to be designated by the President, but their successors shall be appointed for terms of seven years; except that any person chosen to fill a vacancy shall be appointed only for the unexpired term of the Commissioner whom he succeeds. Any Commissioner may be removed by the President for inefficiency, neglect of duty, or malfeasance in office, but for no other cause. No vacancy in the Commission shall impair the right of the remaining...
587. lappuse - Each agency, in accordance with published rules, shall make available for public inspection and copying (A) final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases; (B) those statements of policy and interpretations which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register...
169. lappuse - If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station...
339. lappuse - The representatives of the General Accounting Office shall have access to all books, accounts, financial records, reports, files, and all other papers, things, or property belonging to or in use by...
254. lappuse - Any of the district courts of the United States within the jurisdiction of which such inquiry is carried on...
393. lappuse - ... means commerce among the several States or with foreign nations, or in any Territory of the United States or in the District of Columbia, or between any such Territory and another, or between any such Territory and any State or foreign nation, or between the District of Columbia and any State or Territory or foreign nation...
183. lappuse - Nothing in this act shall be understood or construed to give the commission the power of censorship over the radio communications or signals transmitted by any radio station, and no regulation or condition shall be promulgated or fixed by the commission which shall interfere with the right of free speech by means of radio communication.