Administration's Request for Additional Funding for Amtrak: Hearing, Ninety-second Congress, First Session ... October 26, 1971
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1971 - 864 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional Agreement alternative amount Amtrak Angeles APPENDIX Arrive authorized Bar Coach basic system bill Board capital Carbondale Carrier cars Chairman Chicago City Cleveland Coach Commission Common CONGRESS connection continue contract Corporation costs Daily Denver designated determined Directors effect employees equipment existing expenses facilities fare funds going improvements increased intercity passenger intercity rail passenger July June Kansas Leave LEWIS Limited Lines losses Louis meeting miles million month National Railroad Passenger necessary North notice NRPC Office operating Orleans Pacific Passenger Corporation passenger trains payment Penn Central performance period person Philadelphia points Preferred present President rail passenger service reasonable receive recommendations request reservations result ridership route schedule Seattle Secretary Section Segment selected Senator HARTKE served shares Station Stock Stops TABLE terminal ticket tion tracks Transportation Washington York
162. lappuse - The representatives of the General Accounting Office shall have access to all books, accounts, financial records, reports, files, and all other papers, things, or property belonging to or in use by the District and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositories, fiscal agents, and custodians...
401. lappuse - Director at any meeting shall constitute a waiver of notice of such meeting, except where a Director attends a meeting for the express purpose of objecting to the transaction of any business because the meeting is not lawfully called or convened.
415. lappuse - Expenses incurred in defending a civil or criminal action, suit or proceeding may be paid by the corporation in advance of the final disposition of such action, suit or proceeding as authorized...
407. lappuse - VIII of these by-laws; and in general perform all the duties incident to the office of treasurer and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to him by the president or by the board of directors.
162. lappuse - Corporation pertaining to its financial transactions and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositories, fiscal agents, and custodians.
177. lappuse - The Corporation shall be a for profit corporation, the purpose of which shall be to provide intercity rail passenger service, employing innovative operating and marketing concepts so as to fully develop the potential of modern rail service in meeting the Nation's intercity passenger transportation requirements.
413. lappuse - The termination of any action, suit or proceeding by judgment, order, settlement, conviction, or upon a plea of nolo contendere or its equivalent, shall not, of itself, create a presumption that the person did not act in good faith and in a manner which he reasonably believed to be in or not opposed to the best interests of the corporation, and, with respect to any criminal action or proceeding, had reasonable cause to believe that his conduct was unlawful.
503. lappuse - ... of the carrier or carriers by railroad affected by such order being in a worse position with respect to their employment, except that the protection afforded to any employee pursuant to this sentence shall not be required to continue for a longer period, following the effective date of such order...
404. lappuse - ... the Board of Directors in the management of the business and affairs of the corporation, and may have power to authorize the seal of the corporation to be affixed to all papers which may require it.