Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
absent act to amend adopted Allen amend section amendment Anderson Anderson of Pierce Anderson of Whatcom approved Baker ballots Brock Burton Bush called Cameron Chairman Chehalis clerk Code Collin concur consideration Cowan Crockett Edmonds Edwards Egbert election entitled An act Farrish Foster Gilman Green Greenberg Hamill Heliker Hoole House bill Hurd insert joint Judson Karr Keller Kelly Kline lands Letterman Ludden March 27 McElwain McKenzie McMillan McMurphy McNew Mead Meany Mentzer Merchant Messrs Moore Morrison motion Mulkey Nash nays Neergaard Nelson o'clock passed Payne person Pierce Pierce of Lewis present printed providing received recommendation Referred to Committee relating resolution Respectfully respectfully report Respectfully submitted Rinehart Roscoe Roth rules Sallee Scott Senate bill session Shadle Shelton Sherman Smith Smithson SPEAKER Speck Strike Temple thereof Tucker Tull Turpin votes Washburn Washington Webb Weed Westfall Wheeler White Winchell Woodworth Yeas
130. lappuse - When any member is about to speak in debate, or deliver any matter to the House, he shall rise from his seat, and respectfully address himself to "Mr. Speaker," and shall confine himself to the question under debate, and avoid personality.
130. lappuse - Speaker shall, or any member may call him to order; in which case the member so called to order shall immediately sit down, unless permitted to explain ; and the house shall, if appealed to, decide on the case, but without debate ; if there be no appeal the decision of the chair shall be submitted to.
235. lappuse - WEIGHTS AND MEASURES. Whenever any of the following articles shall be contracted for, or sold or delivered, and no special contract or agreement shall be made to the contrary, the weight per bushel shall be as follows, to- wit: Apples, Peaches or Quinces 48 Cherries, Grapes, Currants or Gooseberries, 40 Strawberries, Raspberries or Blackberries, 82 Osage Orange Seed 32 Millet Seed...
131. lappuse - No motion or proposition on a subject different from that under consideration shall be admitted under color of amendment.
34. lappuse - All officers not liable to impeachment shall be subject to removal for misconduct or malfeasance in office, in such manner as may be provided by law.
131. lappuse - All incidental questions of order arising after a motion is made for the previous question, and pending such motion, shall be decided, whether on appeal or otherwise, without debate.
320. lappuse - ... shall have discretion to order a separate current for a smaller number of men if special conditions render it necessary. Whenever the...
131. lappuse - When a question has been once made and carried in the affirmative or negative, it shall be in order for any member of the majority to move for the reconsideration thereof...
180. lappuse - And the General Assembly shall, from time to time, pass laws establishing reasonable maximum rates of charges for the transportation of passengers and freight on the different railroads in this State.
485. lappuse - An act to regulate the practice of medicine and surgery in the State of Washington, and to license physicians and surgeons, to punish all persons violating the provisions of this act, and to repeal all laws in conflict therewith, and declaring an emergency.