Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action aged amount answer appear apply appointed assignees attorney bankrupt bankruptcy become benefit bill candidates cause charge Chron claim clerk clerkship common law contained contract conveyance correspondents costs course Court creditors death debt debtor deed defendant devise direct effect entered entitled equity evidence Exam examination execution fact filed give given grant heirs held husband intended interest issue Judge judgment justices knowledge land liable limited London Lord matter means mentioned months mortgage necessary notice obtained paid party passed payment person petition plaintiff possession practice present principal proceedings proved provisions purchaser questions reason received reference relating rent respect rule served settlement solicitor statute student suit taken tenant term thereof tion trustees unless wife writ writing
243. lappuse - ... or upon any agreement that is not to be performed within the space of one year from the making thereof; unless the agreement upon which such action shall be brought, or some memorandum or note thereof, shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged therewith...
108. lappuse - no action shall be brought whereby to charge any executor or administrator upon any special promise to answer damages out of his own estate ; or whereby to charge the defendant upon any special promise to answer for the debt, default, or miscarriage of another person...
146. lappuse - ... shall not lapse, but shall take effect as if the death of such person had happened immediately after the death of the testator, unless a contrary intention shall appear by the will.
3. lappuse - Viet. c. 109, s. 18, it is enacted, that all contracts or agreements, whether by parol or in writing, by way of gaming or wagering, shall be null and void ; and that no suit shall be brought or maintained in any court of law or equity for recovering any sum of money or valuable thing alleged to be won upon any wager, or which shall have been deposited in the hands of any person to abide the event on which any wager shall have been made...
113. lappuse - Signed, sealed, published, and declared, by the said Thomas Coutts, the testator, as and for his last will and testament, in the presence of us, who, in his presence, at his request, and in the presence of each other, have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses, . .- .
219. lappuse - Whenever the death of a person shall be caused by wrongful act, neglect, or default, and the act, neglect, or default is such as would, if death had not ensued, have entitled the party injured to maintain an action and recover damages in respect thereof...
117. lappuse - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares, and merchandise, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part payment...
151. lappuse - And be it enacted, that if any bankrupt, at the time he becomes bankrupt, shall, by the consent and permission of the true owner thereof, have in his possession, order, or disposition any goods or chattels, whereof he was reputed owner...
186. lappuse - ... as between the different persons claiming through or under the deceased person, be primarily liable to the payment of all mortgage debts with which the same shall be charged, every part thereof, according to its value, bearing a proportionate part of the mortgage debts charged on the whole thereof...
104. lappuse - ... obtained shall immediately afterwards certify on the back of the record, or on the writ of trial or writ of inquiry, that the action was really brought to try a right besides the mere right to recover damages for the trespass or grievance for which the action shall have been brought, or that the trespass or grievance in respect of which the action was brought was wilful and malicious.