Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance achieve adopted agreed agreement approach armaments armed forces Assembly basis believe carried Committee complete disarmament concerned Conference consider consideration continue control posts control system countries course delegation desire destruction detection Disarmament Commission discussion draft effective efforts established experts fact further Geneva give hope implementation important inspection international control Italy June March matter means measures meeting ment military moratorium necessary negotiations nuclear explosions nuclear weapon tests operation organization participating parties peace period phase position possible prepared present President problem programme progress proposal question reached reason reduce regard representative research programme resolution result seismic session side situation solution Soviet Government Soviet Union stage statement step submitted technical Ten-Nation territory tion treaty underground United Kingdom United Nations USSR Western Powers
376. lappuse - All peoples may, for their own ends, freely dispose of their natural wealth and resources without prejudice to any obligations arising out of international economic co-operation, based upon the principle of mutual benefit, and international law. In no case may a people be deprived of its own means of subsistence.
119. lappuse - Nations for its official use. It is understood, however, that articles imported under such exemption will not be sold in the country into which they were imported except under conditions agreed with the Government of that country; (c) exempt from customs duties and prohibitions and restrictions on imports and exports in respect of its publications.
118. lappuse - The United Nations shall possess juridical personality. It shall have the capacity : (a) to contract ; (b) to acquire and dispose of immovable and movable property ; (c) to institute legal proceedings.
378. lappuse - Treaty shall be registered by the depositary Government pursuant to Article 102 of the Charter of the United Nations.
106. lappuse - During and after the implementation of the programme of general and complete disarmament, there should be taken, in accordance with the principles of the United Nations Charter, the necessary measures to maintain international peace and security, including the obligation of States to place at the disposal of the United Nations agreed manpower necessary for an international peace force to be equipped with agreed types of armaments.
376. lappuse - Conference shall elect a President and such other officers as may be required at the beginning of each session. They shall hold office for the duration of the session.
87. lappuse - Agreement between the Governments of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom on the zones of occupation in Germany and on the administration of Greater Berlin...
468. lappuse - To destroy arms, however, is not enough. We must create even as we destroy creating worldwide law and law enforcement as we outlaw worldwide war and weapons.
102. lappuse - Amendments to the present charter shall come into force for all members of the United Nations when they have been adopted by a vote of two-thirds of the members of the General Assembly and ratified in accordance with their respective constitutional processes by twothirds of the members of the United Nations, including all the permanent members of the Security Council.