Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1947: Hearings Before the Committee on Banking and Currency, United States Senate, Eightieth Congress, First Session, on Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1947 Dealing with Housing. June 18 and 19, 1947
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1947 - 119 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities American appears appointed Banking and Currency believe bill building Chairman Commissioner committee concerned Congress consolidated constituent agencies construction continue coordination Corporation cost Council created departments direct directors dwelling effect efficiency established Executive exercise existing express fact Federal Home Loan Federal Housing Administration Federal Savings FPHA functions give Government groups hearings Home Finance Agency Home Loan Bank Housing and Home Housing Authority housing functions independent industry institutions Insurance interest June legislation Loan Bank Board Loan Bank System Loan League matter means mortgage National Housing Agency necessary objectives Office operation opinion organization Owners performance permanent personnel policies powers present President President's problem production projects proposed public housing question reason record reference Reorganization Act Reorganization Plan representing respect responsibility Savings and Loan Senator CAPEHART SPENCER statement supervision term tion TOBEY transferred United various veterans Washington
79. lappuse - Any member appointed to fill a vacancy in the board occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term.
50. lappuse - If any provision of this Act, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstances, shall be held invalid, the remainder of this Act, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby.
4. lappuse - Prepared by the President and transmitted to the Senate and the House of Representatives in Congress assembled, April 24, 1958, pursuant to the provisions of the Reorganization Act of 1949, approved June 20, 1949, as amended CIVILIAN MOBILIZATION SECTION 1.
4. lappuse - The Administrator shall be appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, and shall receive compensation at the rate of $10,000 a year.
4. lappuse - Loan Corporation, the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation, the Federal Housing Administration, and the United States Housing Authority, and (2) with respect to the functions of said agencies.
79. lappuse - States shall designate one of the members of the board to serve for a term of two years, one for three years, one for four years, one for five years, and one for six years...
73. lappuse - SEC. 5. (a) No reorganization plan shall provide for, and no reorganization under this Act shall have the effect of (1) abolishing or transferring an executive department or all the functions thereof or...
4. lappuse - Board") to be composed of three members who shall be appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, for the period of the existence of the Board as hereinafter provided. Not more than two members of said Board shall be members of the same political party.
78. lappuse - Bank, shall receive a salary at the rate of $20,000 ' per annum. Before entering upon his duties, each of the directors shall take an oath faithfully to discharge the duties of his office.
78. lappuse - SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES CONTROL BOARD SEC. 12. (a) There is hereby established a board, to be known as the Subversive Activities Control Board, which shall be composed of five members, who shall be appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate. Not more than three members of the Board shall be members of the same political party.