Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed alleged amount answer appeal application assignment authority Bank bankrupt bankruptcy bill bonds cause charge Circuit Court Circuit Judge City claim complainant condition constitution construction contract corporation Court of Appeals creditors damages decision decree defendant determine direction District duty effect entered entitled equity error evidence exceptions fact filed follows force further give given grant ground held injury insolvent intent interest issued judgment jurisdiction jury land liability lien limited loan matter mortgage negligence officers Ohio operation opinion paid parties passed patent payment person plaintiff present proceedings purchase question Railroad reason receiver record reference rule secure statute stockholders suit taken tion train trial Trust United valid York
529. lappuse - States governing their possessory title, shall have the exclusive right of possession and enjoyment of all the surface included within the lines of their locations, and of all veins, lodes, and ledges throughout their entire depth, the top or apex of which lies inside of such surface lines extended downward vertically, although such veins, lodes, or ledges may so far depart from a perpendicular in their course downward as to extend outside the vertical side lines of such surface locations.
518. lappuse - That all levies, judgments, attachments, or other liens, obtained through legal proceedings against a person who is insolvent, at any time within four months prior to the filing of a petition in bankruptcy against him, shall be deemed null and void in case he is adjudged a bankrupt, and the property affected by the levy, judgment, attachment, or other lien shall be deemed wholly discharged and released from the same, and shall pass to the trustee as a part of the estate of the bankrupt...
98. lappuse - ... property which prior to the filing of the petition he could by any means have transferred or which might have been levied upon and sold under judicial process against him...
102. lappuse - ... and such article or merchandise is dutiable under the provisions of this act. then upon the importation of any such article or merchandise into the United States, whether the same shall be imported directly from the country of production or otherwise, and...
530. lappuse - And nothing in this section shall authorize the locator or possessor of a vein or lode which extends in its downward course beyond the vertical lines of his claim to enter upon the surface of a claim owned or possessed by another.
71. lappuse - This is an action of trespass brought by the defendant in error, against the plaintiff in error, to recover the value of certain property taken by him, in the province of Chihuahua during the late war with Mexico.
636. lappuse - That in actions by or against executors, administrators or guardians, in which judgment may be rendered for or against them, neither party shall be allowed to testify against the other, as to any transaction with, or statement by, the testator, intestate or ward, unless called to testify thereto by the opposite party, or required to testify thereto by the court.
192. lappuse - The conclusion to be deduced from the authorities Is that where power Is given to public officers, In the language of the act before us, or in equivalent language, whenever, the public Interest or Individual rights call for Its exercise, the language used, though permissive In form, is in fact peremptory.
102. lappuse - ... from the country of production or otherwise, and whether such article or merchandise is imported in the same condition as when exported from the country of production or has been changed in condition by remanufacture or otherwise, there shall be levied and paid, in all such cases, in addition to the duties otherwise Imposed by this Act, an additional duty equal to the net amount of such bounty or grant, however the same be paid or bestowed.