Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acquire act entitled act shall take additional aforesaid allowance amended amount annual application appointed appropriation approved approved April Assembly assessments assistant authorized benefits bonds borough building buyer cause CHAPTER charge city council clerk commission commissioners Company compensation construction contract corporation cost court deemed delivered district duties election ENACTED entitled An act expenses fifty filed five five hundred dollars fixed follows four fund hereby House hundred and seven improvement interest issued Item Jersey lands less manner March mayor ment municipality necessary notice owner paid payment person plant police president purchase reason receipt received record regulate repealed resolution road salary sell seller Senate session sewers street supplement take effect immediately term therein thereof thousand dollars thousand nine hundred tion town township vote
333. lappuse - The buyer is deemed to have accepted the goods when he intimates to the seller that he has accepted them, or when the goods have been delivered to him, and he does any act in relation to them which is inconsistent with the ownership of the seller, or when, after the lapse of a reasonable time he retains the goods without intimating to the seller that he has rejected them.
323. lappuse - If he does not signify his approval or acceptance to the seller, but retains the goods without giving notice of rejection, then if a time has been fixed for the return of the goods, on the expiration of such time, and, if no time has been fixed, on the expiration of a reasonable time. What is a reasonable time is a question of fact.
490. lappuse - If it consists in whole or in part of a filthy, decomposed, or putrid animal or vegetable substance, or any portion of an animal unfit for food, whether manufactured or not, or if it is the product of a diseased animal, or one that has died otherwise than by slaughter. Sec. 8. That the term
328. lappuse - ... by the transferor, or a subsequent purchaser from the transferor of a subsequent sale of the goods by the transferor.
326. lappuse - Where a person having bought or agreed to buy goods obtains, with the consent of the seller, possession of the goods or the documents of title to the goods, the delivery or transfer by that person, or by a mercantile agent...
325. lappuse - Where delivery has been delayed through the fault of either buyer or seller the goods are at the risk of the party in fault as regards any loss which might not have occurred but for such fault.
345. lappuse - insolvent" within the meaning of this act who either has ceased to pay his debts in the ordinary course of business or cannot pay his debts as they become due, whether he has committed an act of bankruptcy or not, and whether he is insolvent within the meaning of the federal bankruptcy law or not. (4) Goods are in a "deliverable state...
330. lappuse - Unless otherwise agreed, delivery of the goods and payment of the price are concurrent conditions ; that is to say, the seller must be ready and willing to give possession of the goods...
359. lappuse - ... such receipt, shall be guilty of a crime, and upon conviction shall be punished for each effense by imprisonment not exceeding five years, or by a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars, or by both.
322. lappuse - Where there is an unconditional contract to sell specific goods, in a deliverable state, the property in the goods passes to the buyer when the contract is made and it is immaterial whether the time of payment, or the time of delivery, or both, be postponed.