Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional Administrator agency amendment American amount applications appropriation areas assistance Association authority banks believe bill Board Brown builders building capital Chairman COLE committee Congress construction continue cooperative Corporation cost course dwelling effect existing facilities fact families Federal feel figures financing funds further give going Government Home Loan Housing Act improvement income increase industry institutions interest investment land legislation less limitation living loans McDonough means meet ment million mobile home months mortgage MULTER O'HARA operation park PATMAN percent period permit persons present President problem projects proposed public housing question reason recommended redevelopment rehabilitation represent savings single slum statement suggest thing tion trailer units urban renewal
321. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of such notes or other obligations.
445. lappuse - Banks and other savings facilities having their deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation are conveniently situated in practically all localities of the United States.
199. lappuse - first mortgage" means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances (including but not limited to advances during construction) on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate under the laws of the State in which the real estate is located, together with the credit...
233. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
234. lappuse - housing" means structures suitable for dwelling use by elderly or handicapped families which are (A) new structures, or (B) provided by rehabilitation, alteration, conversion, or improvement of existing structures which are otherwise inadequate for proposed dwelling use by such families. (2) The term "corporation...
233. lappuse - ... to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act. as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act.
53. lappuse - No institution shall be eligible to become a member of, or a nonmember borrower of, a Federal Home Loan Bank if, in the judgment of the board, its financial condition is such that advances may not safely be made to such institution or the character of its management or its homefinancing policy is inconsistent with sound and economical home financing, or with the purposes of this Act.
194. lappuse - ... under a lease having a period of not less than fifty years to run from the date the mortgage was executed, upon which there is located or upon which there is to be constructed a building or buildings designed principally for residential use or upon which there is located or to be constructed facilities for mobile homes; ' and the term "first mortgage...
233. lappuse - Commissioner with the approval of the Secretary of the Treasury. Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury...
5. lappuse - States in actions instituted under section 1346 of this title, interest shall be computed at the rate of 4 per centum per annum from the date of the judgment up to, but not exceeding, thirty days after the date of approval of any appropriation Act providing for payment of the judgment.